PDA

View Full Version : Morton michel contracts

Mrs.L.C
08-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi i have just been looking at the contracts that Mortan Michel do but they do not say how many you get in a pack. Does any1 know? and are they any good compared to the NCMA ones?

Pedagog
08-07-2008, 04:25 PM
You get 6 contracts in a pack, each contract is 5 pages (in duplicate with self copying paper) £12 to policy holder £24 to non- policy holders.

littletreasures
08-07-2008, 04:29 PM
NCMA have 3 pages, so what do M have in their contracts that differs to NCMA?

littletreasures

Pedagog
08-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Haven't a clue was just quoting from the leaflet they sent me.

ChocolateChip
13-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Don't know what NCMA have in theirs but MM has the following-
what will I (c/m) do, ie care for child, etc, what will you (parent) do ie pay!, communicate, etc, what happens if child does not settle, whi I cannot look after your child, whi you do not need me to look after child, policy on smoking, pets, how child will be safe, if child has an accident, if child is ill or needs medicine, emergency treatment, out in sunshine, meals,outings, unable to collect, managing behaviour, permission for photos, permission for garden play equipment, how to end contract. Most of this has options for you and parent to tick or fill in as appropriate.
That is all on page 1-3, then 4-5 have all the spaces for names, addresses, etc, times, payments,details and a space for anything else you want to add.
Quite a lot, I find it takes about an hour to go through and discuss with parents as you tend to do other bits along the way aswell.
I like the fact that quite a lot of permissions are given on this, saves having loads of other forms.

miffy
13-07-2008, 03:22 PM
The NCMA ones are more about the business side of things so hours/fees/holiday pay/what you will provide/what parents will provide/when to pay/when contracts will be reviewed etc, etc

Miffy xx

Heaven Scent
13-07-2008, 06:27 PM
MM contracts come in 2 parts and 1st part is a sort of mini policy or undertaking of what both parties will do and second part is more about hours etc and with NCMA there are a lot of notes that are in very feint ink on the back of each page and this is in less detail on the fron to the MM contracts - both are far from perfect as they both leave greay areas but your policies should cover these.