PDA

View Full Version : Before School Care - 1 hour per week

Jemzie
07-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Hi i have been asked to look after a child (year 1) before school one day a week for 1 hour - what paperwork should i be doing? - I am planning on completing record forms, contracts etc. Also what other paperwork do i need to do once they are in my care? - I am thinking of doing a scrapbook to stick in any pictures etc they may do - if they get time as they will only actually be at my house for 30 minutes!
Any other ideas would be appreciated - as I've not had any non eyfs children before.

Thank you

supermumy
07-07-2013, 07:59 PM
You won't have time to do anything if only an hour
And you Deffo don't need any paperwork other than contracts etc which u have done :)

Tealady
07-07-2013, 08:18 PM
I had a similar arrangement with a family. I really wouldn't bother with a scrap book unless you are having them for full days in the holidays and you want to give them a momento.

Stapleton83
07-07-2013, 08:55 PM
I would agree with the others the time they are with you is so short you just need to make sure you have the contracts, child record form and any necessary permissions in place. I have one who does similar and don't do a scrap book, not enough time!

Sam x

The Juggler
07-07-2013, 09:07 PM
i have all the usual paperwork and permission forms in place for any child no matter how short a time they are with me. don't worry about scrapbooks but def. need the permission forms, starter info forms etc.

Jemzie
08-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Thank you all for your replies - I thought Permissions, contracts & record forms etc was all i need to complete - but needed some reassurance i wasn't missing something.

Thanks again

x:)x