PDA

View Full Version : A SUNNY THURSDAY

angeldelight
04-07-2013, 07:53 AM
Hi Everyone

Sun is shining here :clapping:

What do you all have planned today ?

What about this evening anyone working late?

Have a great day everyone and I hope you have the sunshine too

Angel xxx

chriss
04-07-2013, 07:58 AM
need to find my raincoat here. No sun today :(

Mouse
04-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Morning!

It's so dark out the front of the house, but lovely blue sky over the back garden. I hope the black clouds are moving away, not towards us!

Toothfairy
04-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Morning
It's a bit grey, dull & cloudy here :(
I've got two little ones today but only until 3 & 4.30.
My own DD and one of my before/after schoolers have a taster day at a secondary school today, so I'm dropping them off at 9.30 and picking them up at 2pm.
So all in all, a bit if a funny day but hey ho :D
Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Becci26
04-07-2013, 08:12 AM
Morning all,

A bit grey and dreary here this morning but optimistic that it's going to perk up later on.

It's DD's sports day today so I shall be heading up there at lunch time for a picnic and to watch DD and mindees taking part, it'll be interesting to see what happens this year as one of my mindees is uber competitive and got the hump last year for losing and another is not in the slightest bit sporty and dreads this day every year :panic: - although she did get the endurance cup last year :thumbsup:

and then I hav no children except DD after school as they are going home with their parents yay!! :clapping::clapping:

have a good day everyone

loocyloo
04-07-2013, 08:25 AM
a bit overcast but warmish!

waiting for a mindee to arrive ... probably here about 10! should have been meeting singing cactus at soft play, but neither of us have children to take!

think we'll probably go and check out the pond and see if anymore tadpoles have grown legs!

i'm currently having a tidy up of the garden, as I have toddlers coming here to play tomorrow morning and a bouncy castle! should be fun.

this afternoon it is infant sports day, so i'm off there to watch :D

xxx

kellib
04-07-2013, 08:25 AM
Morning :)

It's my first day working in the holidays today, only have my 7 year old and 3 year old mindee. It's pouring here so off to soft play this morning.

Might use up our left over Easter eggs to make cakes this afternoon and hopefully get to the park if it dries up later!

ziggy
04-07-2013, 08:28 AM
wet, grey and v windy here in Ireland.

Four little ones today:), no schoolies.

2 brothers havent been all week so are very excited to see their little friend again, happily playing together.

Hoping it will brighten up later and we will get out

I'm off swimming tonight, lost 2lbs this week at slimming world and think the swimming is helping:clapping:

:clapping:

Samijanec
04-07-2013, 08:30 AM
Morning all :)

It's a bit grey here so far today, my plans are to take my son and two mindees out to tarts and crafts, nice play and lunch out.
Finishing at six tonight then away to our van near loch Lomond for a nice long weekend. It's a bank holiday here on Monday so only one mindee for me then.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

little chickee
04-07-2013, 08:33 AM
No sun here. 2 sibling mindees today.
Off to soft play at 4yo's request.

School finishes tomorrow so picking up my 10yo son at 12.30pm for a home dinner ( a real treat for him).

charleyfarley
04-07-2013, 08:39 AM
Morning

Miserable here, me as well as the weather:(

I'm hoping the recovery truck turns up to collect my car so the garage can sort it, then we're off on an adventure. We are off to Cheadle on the bus :panic: only ever done it once before and the children I have today have never been on one.

Carol xx

Tealady
04-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Grey but warm here.

Only have a boy for breakfast today and most days now.

Going to tidy and sort DD's room. She's had a couple of growth spurts so we need to sort her clothes, plus she's very good and setting up mini worlds and scenes and not putting them away. They then get kicked about so her carpet is a mass of tiny toys.

Then it's straight from school to the posh hair dressers for a well needed cut and then a treat for tea.

I am filled with doom about this evening as I have Slimming World and it's not been a good week!

clareelizabeth1
04-07-2013, 09:03 AM
I am going out for my birthday lunch. Birthday is tomorrow but cant fit it in then. Going to go make my birthday cake now cant decide what icing i want (oh offered to buy me one but i like making cakes is it sad to make your own).

Then this evening i am going to relax with a bottle of wine and a box of chocolate fingers while someone else puts ds to bed (so someone else putting ds to bed wont happen but i like to dream)

FussyElmo
04-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Overcast here but warm

Just about to buy my ds some birthday presents and then do nothing till I fetch them from school :thumbsup: