PDA

View Full Version : My cakes....

WibbleWobble
03-07-2013, 04:30 PM
went before the doors opened.

My teacher mum and her mum had them! I went in to buy them back to be told..."oh Ms T will tell you what happened ....." and i found Ms T.....and she confessed!

Apparently she bought them as she "knew where they came from" IYKWIM!

Ms Ts mum is very impressed with them and Ms T suggested i make them for her wedding!.....i hope she was joking.....no pressure eh?

i took two mindees (one EY and one schoolie) and we managed to part with nearly £15! i did buy a couple of pieces of art done by mindees and cos i have looked after loads there i had to go on most of the stalls.....

so no profit for me today but a lovely link with school and an opportunity to spend some nice time with lovely kids (and make some mums happy)

Wibble the cakeless and skint... x

beachgirl29
03-07-2013, 05:27 PM
I got the cakes we made for that reason because we knew who made them...but i didn't see my cake pops wonder where they went too!?!? I had a look at the art work but too many people in there for my liking and not sure about what my little angel had done but like the look of the older kids work.

We did lucky dip and little ones had something and older child was nagging for the same!! he had a go on treasure hunt.

It was good hope they made alot of money.

And why not do the cakes for wedding!!

WibbleWobble
03-07-2013, 05:31 PM
I got the cakes we made for that reason because we knew who made them...but i didn't see my cake pops wonder where they went too!?!? I had a look at the art work but too many people in there for my liking and not sure about what my little angel had done but like the look of the older kids work.

We did lucky dip and little ones had something and older child was nagging for the same!! he had a go on treasure hunt.

It was good hope they made alot of money.

And why not do the cakes for wedding!!

actually i bought mini beachy's artwork.....i will let you have it when i get it. It was very very good!

wibble the philanthropist x

beachgirl29
03-07-2013, 05:41 PM
I only had £4 on me and that soon went!!! plus too many people in the hall i was about to have a melt down!!!
Thanks hun. my little Picasso ;)

did you see my cake pops??? was there more cakes in the hall? I saw the ones in Y5.

actually i bought mini beachy's artwork.....i will let you have it when i get it. It was very very good!

wibble the philanthropist x

WibbleWobble
03-07-2013, 06:52 PM
I only had £4 on me and that soon went!!! plus too many people in the hall i was about to have a melt down!!!
Thanks hun. my little Picasso ;)

did you see my cake pops??? was there more cakes in the hall? I saw the ones in Y5.

no evidence of your cake pops.......which is good eh?

wibble

beachgirl29
03-07-2013, 06:54 PM
yes might of gone from teachers i guess like your cakes ;)