PDA

View Full Version : Early inspection....

Waveawand
03-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Just had an early inspection ( they phoned on Monday evening) and got graded good/outstanding. Which apparantly is v.good ( last years outstanding is this years good as they have raised the bar) Still feel a little deflated though Despite her repeatedly telling me well done...
She loved my LDs and transition report. Loved my (changed again) system. Also said my tracking was bob-on.
Also said that now she had someone to recommend to friends ! :)
Got to have been the best inspection ive had ( ie me relaxed mainly because she was )
Their Focus is on LD and DM and extensive understanding of how to TEACH. Thought i would spread the word !.
:clapping:

Rachel6
03-07-2013, 02:27 PM
That's fantastic news,well done. Sounds like you have lots of new ideas & she loved that:-)

MessybutHappy
03-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Well done, be proud!!

CLL
03-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Excellent well done. The focus of my inspection last week was also 'how do I teach?' And 'how do I record what I teach and how they learn?'.

butterfly
03-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Fantastic! Well done you! You should enjoy the rest of week now!

Daisy1956
03-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Well done.Relax and enjoy the rest of the week.:)

Waveawand
03-07-2013, 07:11 PM
thanks for your praise ! and yes it has finally sunk in what she was grading me on , kept thinking it wasnt any different but their focus was so on how we understand and implement EYFS and observing Me Hurray ! ! and not just my paperwork. Watch out you pseudo chidminders and nurseries.....
am enjoying a rather large glass of gin and tonic !! Ive taken a sabbatically on the no alcolhol diet ive enforced myself CHEERS !!:clapping:

blue bear
03-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Well done, funny how tea Ning was out of favour and now it's back in focus, nothing new under the sun they just keep changing the focus. Thank you for sharing.

FussyElmo
03-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Well done :clapping::clapping:

nona
03-07-2013, 08:24 PM
WaveaWand, it's been a long time since we spoke but I suddenly had the urge today to track you down and check out how you were getting on - just in time to share your good news :)

Well Done! (or should I say "cheers" ?!) Enjoy your celebrations

Nona x

Waveawand
03-07-2013, 08:35 PM
WaveaWand, it's been a long time since we spoke but I suddenly had the urge today to track you down and check out how you were getting on - just in time to share your good news :)

Well Done! (or should I say "cheers" ?!) Enjoy your celebrations

Nona x

Gosh How nice to hear from you ! and today to get the "vibe" too !!! will pm you tomoro XXXX:thumbsup:

sarah707
04-07-2013, 06:50 AM
Congratulations! Delighted for you :clapping:

miffy
04-07-2013, 07:09 AM
Congratulations - so pleased it went well for you.

Just curious though - how early was your early inspection (can you tell I have one due soon, quaking in my boots!)

Miffy xx

jackie 7
04-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Did you say teach? I thought we were not supposed to teach. I missed that bit.