PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Cadburys world/lego discovery centre??

beachgirl29
01-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Just used my tesco vouchers to get tickets for Cadburys world and lego discovery centre Manchester. Anyone been? Any good? I just wanted some good days out for my nearly 4year old and just us as a family.
As i do love the kids i mind however when i take them out they are some one them very ungrateful and rude!! so family time for us i think! my little girl likes "days off" she calls it. :)

charleyfarley
01-07-2013, 07:18 PM
We've been to both and are going to Cadbury World again in the summer hols, using Tescos vouchers of course :D

We loved Cadbury World even the younger ones were fascinated with it all :thumbsup:

I wasn't impressed with Lego Discovery Manchester, wasn't an awful lot there to do but if your little girl likes Lego she'll be happy. The 3d or was it 4d films were good though, best part of the day watching the childrens reactions :laughing:

I certainly wouldn't have paid to go but using the vouchers made it palatable :D Wherever you go though you'll have a lovely time as it's you as a family :thumbsup:

Carol xx

beachgirl29
01-07-2013, 07:25 PM
awww thanks. We have no holiday planned this year as can't afford it but a few days out will be nice and yes doesn't matter so much with tesco vouchers if its not great and my little one is very easy to please.

We've been to both and are going to Cadbury World again in the summer hols, using Tescos vouchers of course :D

We loved Cadbury World even the younger ones were fascinated with it all :thumbsup:

I wasn't impressed with Lego Discovery Manchester, wasn't an awful lot there to do but if your little girl likes Lego she'll be happy. The 3d or was it 4d films were good though, best part of the day watching the childrens reactions :laughing:

I certainly wouldn't have paid to go but using the vouchers made it palatable :D Wherever you go though you'll have a lovely time as it's you as a family :thumbsup:

Carol xx

WibbleWobble
01-07-2013, 07:36 PM
i took my lot to cadbury's world the year before last. we went on the train....was a fab day out.

wibble xxx

Chatterbox Childcare
01-07-2013, 07:40 PM
I took 8 mindees to Cadbury World last summer and we had a fantastic day out

beachgirl29
01-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Your lot are nice!! I've got grumpy who doesn't like chocolate but will eat malteasers/curly wurly. So just family day for me!

Hotel is only 35 pound for the night so might make little holiday of it :) will bring you back some chocolate ;)

i took my lot to cadbury's world the year before last. we went on the train....was a fab day out.

wibble xxx

covgalxxx
01-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Just went legoland discovery yesterday, it's ok my daughter is 9 so she liked it but if I had a 4 year old they couldn't do everything, we brought a combi ticket with sealife which is better for the price, as no point going really if your just going to one or the other, sealife there is ok, but I say Birmingham is better, it was a ok day out we went into the shopping centre to find mc Donald's as to expensive to eat there, and the lego shop is so expensive , my partner brought my dd a lego super hero box with batman's car and 2face's car £30 from smyth toy shop in there £50, least sealife shop is cheaper , my daughter liked it that's the many think, this place is about lego if you want a fun day out out then go Windsor much better xx