WibbleWobble
01-07-2013, 09:40 AM
get off here....you should be doing your sef

wibble the bossy x

AgentTink
01-07-2013, 10:07 AM
get off here....you should be doing your sef

wibble the bossy x

Hey beachgirl do you know that you can hide your profile to offline even when you are online to help you prevent stalkers like Wibble??? :laughing::laughing:

WibbleWobble
01-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Hey beachgirl do you know that you can hide your profile to offline even when you are online to help you prevent stalkers like Wibble??? :laughing::laughing:

she has the day off and she told me she was doing her sef.....it must be the longest sef in history....i am sure they will have to make it into a series...

get on with it woman

wibble x

beachgirl29
01-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Hey wibble just noticed this!! I did do a little bit of my sef today but then i had all the stuff i should of done at the weekend to catch up on...washing,cleaning,dishwasher. :( My little darling to pick up who woke me up on Sunday at 3am to tell me she wet the bed :(

I am getting there but i slowly because i have to check it all over and it turns into a rant after a while or bullet points if i get annoyed with it.
I will do it!

WibbleWobble
01-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Hey wibble just noticed this!! I did do a little bit of my sef today but then i had all the stuff i should of done at the weekend to catch up on...washing,cleaning,dishwasher. :( My little darling to pick up who woke me up on Sunday at 3am to tell me she wet the bed :(

I am getting there but i slowly because i have to check it all over and it turns into a rant after a while or bullet points if i get annoyed with it.
I will do it!

cracking the whip!

wibble x