PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY 1st JULY

angeldelight
01-07-2013, 06:01 AM
MORNING EVERYONE

Hope you all had a great weekend?

He sun is shining here already it's supposed to be a scorcher :clapping::clapping::laughing:

What are you all doing today?

Enjoy the sunshine and make the most of it ha

Have a great day

Angel xxx

SYLVIA
01-07-2013, 06:07 AM
Good morning. Lovely sunny start here too. Just been on my 2 mile walk before getting started for the day. Got a morning to myself after school run and playing to sit in the garden and do nothing till lunch time. Have a good day!

FussyElmo
01-07-2013, 06:32 AM
Morning Angel the sun is shining and the pollen count is high so Im hiding inside :laughing:

A quiet day for me one before and after schoolie.

However I have my oldest 2 here as the high school is shut to children for consulatation day and got to go over for their progress reports. Now the question is will I have to shout or not :D

angeldelight
01-07-2013, 06:45 AM
Good morning. Lovely sunny start here too. Just been on my 2 mile walk before getting started for the day. Got a morning to myself after school run and playing to sit in the garden and do nothing till lunch time. Have a good day!

2 mile walk

Well done you ...not sure I could last 2 seconds ha

Have a good day

Angel xx

Rick
01-07-2013, 06:59 AM
:excited: IT'S SUNNY :phew: IT'S GONNA BE HOT :magnificent:

<note to self.....remember to phone mum on her birthday>

hectors house
01-07-2013, 06:59 AM
Don't know what we will be up to - probably a walk round a lake near Longleat (3 miles away) with 4 mindees and 2 dogs - last time we went we found some dens that scouts or forest schools had made and my mindees wanted to go back to play in them properly. Will wait to see what footwear they arrive in and how the little one who suffers terribly with hay fever is today.

singingcactus
01-07-2013, 07:12 AM
Pfft, you all said it was going to be a scorcher yesterday, but was a miserable, overcast, stormy day, so not listening to your weather report today!

I am meeting the little ones who start after the august bank holiday some time today. So will be spending all the hours before that trying to keep the fairy tale impression that my house is always tidy, and calm and lovely.

I will fail.

Also will be trying to keep new kitten and preschoolers/toddlers seperate.

I will fail.

I suspect there may be some colouring, some blockplay, some dinoplay, some music and some tv today. And by the smell of that, some dirty nappies. :ohdear:

RuthJ
01-07-2013, 07:13 AM
Morning all :waving:

The sun's gone in here and expecting rain here. Goya quiet afternoon wt just one littlie. Need to pop into town for icing for my sons's bday. He'll be 4 on Thursday and I'm going to attempt a spiderman cake for him.

Have a good day everyone x

Kiddleywinks
01-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Pinch and a punch for the first of the month! :laughing:

Miserable and overcast here at the moment, hoping the sun will burn through it all soon

ruby
01-07-2013, 07:20 AM
morning all

lovely and sunny here

not sure what we are doing most probably will go to the park sometime today and we need to visit the library to change our books

other than that not sure
still getting over the weekend took the guides camping so still feeling very tired

Cathy

Kirstylob
01-07-2013, 07:23 AM
Sunny here too. Middle sons first Day at work experience, youngest son has dentist appt am and sports day this afternoon. So 2 mindees on trip to the dentist this morning and 3 to watch sports day this afternoon. Then I have my Level 3 tonight, it's gonna be a busy day!

Becci26
01-07-2013, 07:30 AM
Morning all :D

A beautiful day here too, have got my niece coming over shortly to stay for the night as her parents are off to see Michael buble.

She will keep me on my toes that's for sure! :D

Woke up in a right old grump this morning as my pelvis has decided it doesn't want to play ball today, need to shift that mood before she arrives lol!

Have a lovely day everyone

loocyloo
01-07-2013, 07:35 AM
overcast and cool here too!

doing my usual helping in school this afternoon and then coming home to do paperwork and cleaning ! what fun! DD then has dancing, DD & DS have piano and I've got a tap class! then I shall collapse into bed! I already want to go back to bed! my mum was here this weekend and she doesn't do early nights! but then she doesn't get up in the morning either!

'spose i'd better get my 2 and mindee off to school!

smurfette
01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Morning! First day of the summer hols here so two of my dds still in bed and one up. One mindee here so far, only have two today so will probably pack them jnto the car and head off somewhere ., its cold and overcast here this am and threatening to rain., please send some of your scorchio to us!

Have a good day all xx

scottishlass
01-07-2013, 07:58 AM
Start of the school holidays for us today too - both my girls still fast asleep!! Just waiting on one wee one being dropped off at 9 then will think of where we are off to today xx

ziggy
01-07-2013, 08:27 AM
First day of summer holidays here too

please please please send some of that lovely sunshine over to us in ireland xx

AgentTink
01-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Cloudy and overcast here in Liverpool today :(

And the day didnt start too good when i went to do the gas and electric readings as i always input them on the first of the month online, and you could imagine my horror when i clicked submit and the cost came through as over £3000 for gas for the last 30 days :angry::angry::angry:.... I then realised that the new meter i had fitted at the beginning of the month had not been submitted yet to my account, so my readings were all completely out. So i rang gas company to find that there is a long queue to get through so i have asked for a call back which will be in over 3 hours time. I can already see that that phone call is going to be a long one to get sorted.

Other than that just my little girl and one mindee today, and when my little girl goes to pre school this afternoon, the mindee will sleep so i get 2 and half hours to myself.

This morning i think we will just continue with aqua doodle, dolls, play shopping and some books

Toothfairy
01-07-2013, 08:49 AM
Morning
Warm, dry and bright here so we are off to the park.
Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

tulip0803
01-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Morning

Lazy start to the day - Not starting work until 11:clapping:

Watching Perception and playing on the forum:thumbsup:

Mouse
01-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Morning all!

Where's the sun gone? It was there when I got up at stupid o'clock this morning, but it's disappeared now. It's so cold I've shut the backdoor & the windows. SO much for my plans for a day in the garden with the children washing down all the garden toys :laughing:

Tealady
01-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Cloudy with Sunny spells here.

No mindees today (as most days at the moment :crying:) so took DS off to get some sandals and then off to a wildlife park. Ended up buying Clarks so think will be a cheap option of a big free park and play area and a packed lunch a bit later on.

clareelizabeth1
01-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Afternoon everyone. I spent the lovely sunny morning drinking tea with my friend and now as ds is asleep thinking of having a sneaky nap my self

beerheaven
01-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Hate to tell you guys but beautiful day here!! Hee hee!!

Great fun in garden this morning. Plenty of water painting. Now all fast asleep. Must get on with tidying up and preparing tea.