PDA

View Full Version : Next door neighbour have sold :(

beachgirl29
30-06-2013, 10:43 AM
My neighbour has just sold there house we found out yesterday they didn't have a sign up so it was abit of a shock. They have sold to one of those companys who buy your house for cheap but its not an estate agents so bit worried what to expect next...maybe students as i am sure they will rent it out :(

on the plus side they did have a dog that howled and barked alot but they kept to themselves so never a problem.

Mrsh3103
30-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Two of my neighbours are moving soon. I'm really dreading who we get living there next!
They both keep themselves to themselves & have never been a problem. I'm having nightmares of students having wild parties every night :-/

I'll keep my fingers crossed for us both :)

Daisy De
30-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Sometimes it works out better.

I had nice neighbours who moved and being a childminder and also having 2 dogs and 2 cats I was apprehensive about who might move in. My previous neighbours although very friendly did not like my cats and I was always on edge trying to stop them going into their garden which was impossible.

My new neighbour is an older lady who used to live next to a school so enjoys the noise of the mindees in the garden!, she thinks the dogs are lovely and has no problem with the cats.

So, for me, it all turned out better, hopefully it will for you too :thumbsup:

Koala
30-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Oh I know what you mean, we have had 3 sets of neighbours in the last 3 years, move in next door (it's a rented property, we don't drive them away, I don't think :o ) and each time I am stressed about all sorts of problems that might occur. But we have done ok so far. Good luck :thumbsup:

caz3007
30-06-2013, 04:58 PM
I live in a set back area round a small green, there are 10 houses. We own ours and to the best of our knowledge 4 are rented out, two are definitely bought and 3 I don't know. To be honest the only one we have problems with is one of the bought ones, so hopefully even if its rented out, its a nice family that get it

cathtee
30-06-2013, 05:33 PM
My neighbour told me last week she is moving out, she married a couple of weeks ago and dh has tied accomodation, she said she is going to rent it out but vet all people as she is coming back in a couple of years and said she doesn't want to upset us :) hope you get some nice new neighbours

WibbleWobble
30-06-2013, 06:00 PM
i would LOVE mr "lets have a good gawp into your front room" next door to move.....he has his up for sale and Mr Wobble gets all excited when anyone pulls up to have a look at it.

But its a tish heap....it is awful inside.

so we dont hold any hopes of a quick sale.....

Big hugs Beachy (is this hooverlady?)

wibble x