PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gosh look what...

smurfette
29-06-2013, 10:59 PM
My girls got in their party bags at their cousins party today! Dh and I nearly died laughing!! Can u explain it ?! Do they not know what vajazsle is?? How is this suitable for a 7, 9 and 11 year old?!! Look at the wording!

Bumble Beez
30-06-2013, 04:26 AM
Lol! That is such an odd little item to put in a girls party bag...
I suppose the actual glittery stickers are pretty and your girls will probably love them, but maybe party host should have chosen one that didn't say things like 'erotic' on the pack?!
Whatever happened to a piece of cake, a bouncy ball and a pencil lol ;)
Look on the bright side...it's made you chuckle!!
Sarah x

Sent from my iPad using Childminding Forum

Bumble Beez
30-06-2013, 04:29 AM
Oh and meant to say...Vajazzle is something to do with TOWIE and they're not cheap either!
Ho hum...
Sarah

CLL
30-06-2013, 06:06 AM
Oh wow! Did they read the words and think it was fine or did they not even look at the packaging. I have to say I did laugh reading the words but I would have hated my lo to get this especially at that age when they can read the words. Where on earth did they buy them?

Mouse
30-06-2013, 06:41 AM
Oh my goodness...that did make me laugh! Are you going to say anything to the parents? I bet they'll be mortified when they realise what it is.

It reminds me of my eldest son's first birthday. MIL gave him his present and the wrapping paper had written all over it "Have I got a surprise for you BIG BOY!" with pictures of cartoon women in bikinis. DH and I couldn't stop laughing. She'd seen the words 'big boy' and in her mind that was want you say to a small child, 'aren't you getting a big boy?'

I dont think she ever dared go back to the shop again!

Kiddleywinks
30-06-2013, 06:44 AM
I bet whoever bought them only saw the sparkly glittery gems and didn't even register the rest :laughing:

edited to add:

Oh, and murph - I don't know what a vajazzle is either :panic: (don't do Towie or the like)

Koala
30-06-2013, 06:50 AM
OMG i'm embarrassed for them - Vagazzled - what a word! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: NOT FUNNY :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

FussyElmo
30-06-2013, 07:25 AM
:eek::eek::eek:

I wouldn't expect my 14yo to be given one of these.

Have you mentioned it :D

AgentTink
30-06-2013, 07:42 AM
:ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1: fantastic stories to start my day :laughing::laughing:

Jiorjiina
30-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Oh lord I went a goggled vajazzle (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vajazzle) to find a definition for you :eek:. Surely the parents can't have had any idea of what they were giving children??!!

Now if you'll excuse me I'll just be going over to rock myself gently in a corner until my eyes unsee what they have seen....

smurfette
30-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Oh and meant to say...Vajazzle is something to do with TOWIE and they're not cheap either!
Ho hum...
Sarah

Hee hee! Had to google Towie!

Had to say guys it reminded me of the members friend who accidentally put sparkly hair spray on her 'lady bits' before seeing her gynae... Glad u all had a giggle!!

smurfette
30-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Oh lord I went a goggled vajazzle (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vajazzle) to find a definition for you :eek:. Surely the parents can't have had any idea of what they were giving children??!!

Now if you'll excuse me I'll just be going over to rock myself gently in a corner until my eyes unsee what they have seen....

No I can't imagine they had any idea what it was ., or else just didn't look properly! My other sister in law I would have accused her of doing it on purpose but this one I will give her the benefit of the doubt!!

clareelizabeth1
30-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Makes you wonder what the boys got in their bags.

sarah707
01-07-2013, 06:57 AM
They would brighten up my phone case a treat :p off to buy some :laughing::laughing:

angeldelight
01-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Makes you wonder what the boys got in their bags.

:laughing::laughing:

Funny

Angel xx

Mouse
04-03-2017, 01:21 PM
My girls got in their party bags at their cousins party today! Dh and I nearly died laughing!! Can u explain it ?! Do they not know what vajazsle is?? How is this suitable for a 7, 9 and 11 year old?!! Look at the wording!

I can't see the picture, but I remember it at the time. It was so funny!!