Morning everyone

Sunny start here again

What are you all doing today?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

little chickee
27-06-2013, 07:57 AM
OOh I'm first!
overcast here - i've one 22 month old and his brother to collect at 11.30.
Going to have quiet time with wee one then off to a new outdoor play area at my local garden centre.

Hope the rain stays off

Mouse
27-06-2013, 08:07 AM
Morning.

It's a bit overcast here at the moment, but I'm hopeful the sun will come out soon. I'm loving these days in the garden. The children are shattered from all the fresh air & running round and the house stays nice & tidy because they're not in it :D:thumbsup:

FussyElmo
27-06-2013, 09:04 AM
Overcast here but still warm and still the pollen is out to get me. Dh is mowing the grass today so Im staying firmly indoors :laughing::laughing::laughing: watching Wimbledon :D

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

vickylou
27-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Overcast chilly here!! Also all the schools are striking here today!!!

kellib
27-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Raining here but we're still in the park!

smurfette
27-06-2013, 10:36 AM
Lashing here today! Tried to go to toddlers but I have a headache this am so not thinking clearly, and took wrong turn off and ended up on motorway! Then once I got back off again I realised I had left bag behind and we are due at the church for school service at 12 so just headed home wasn't worth it !

Toothfairy
27-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Morning
It's lovely, hot & sunny here, so we have been in the garden most of the morning.
The little ones were in their all-in-one swim suits, sun cream and hats and we have been playing with water.
We've had great fun and now they are all fast asleep.
I've got two being picked up after lunch, so just one this afternoon until the school run.
Day off tomorrow :clapping:
Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

loocyloo
27-06-2013, 11:02 AM
warm, but overcast :D ( I love the weather reports from around the country! :D )

just one LO today - I offered a variety of activities, but LO chose to go and check on the tadpoles and :clapping::clapping: we have some with back legs! we even saw one with front legs too, ( but I couldn't catch him in my pot! ) :clapping::clapping: HURRAH! at last!

went out for morning tea and told everyone in the coffee shop that the tadpoles now have legs! ( think we are notorious ... they asked about the tadpoles as we walked in :rolleyes: :D )

came home and have played with playdough, listened to some music and LO is now drawing/colouring/counting frogs!

lunch and nap soon and then the chaos of after school!

ziggy
27-06-2013, 02:13 PM
wet cold n miserable here.

Schools finish tomorrow, so we went to end of term disco at toddlers soft play. All went well till 5mins before we were due to leave. 2yr old girl bit 2yr old boy and then he bit her back. I guess they were both hungry and tired after so much dancing lol.

They were both given goodie bags when we left but i said they couldnt have them until tomorrow.

All sleeping now, so i'm having much needed coffee and watching rubbish on tv for 10mins