PDA

View Full Version : C&F Bill debate.... Pacey evidence live (26 June)

Simona
26-06-2013, 10:43 AM
Player (http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Player.aspx?meetingId=13427&wfs=true)

Smiley
26-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Thanks for reminding everyone, my iPad is propped up ready and waiting!

Simona
26-06-2013, 12:09 PM
It happened earlier this morning...so hit the Player button
I am still listening...now debating the 2 year old offer...while watching the Spending Review at the same time
Looks like cuts are coming to LAs!

Mouse
26-06-2013, 12:17 PM
I haven't had chance to listen to any of it, so I'm hoping someone (Simona :)) will do a round up when they get chance!

Simona
26-06-2013, 12:34 PM
I am sitting here fuming...
there has been NOT ONE word on Early Years...everyone on Twitter is asking: N World, EYE and CYPNow!
All those promises?? hot air

The School budget has been increased to 5.3 bn...someone said EY is buried in there somewhere
Parents of 3 and 4 year olds need to look for work
LAs budget have been cut so we need to get figures...LA support is being discussed on twitter...probably even less ow

I hope someone will translate all this later...will post when I get a link but I am sure NWorld will do some summary for us

Simona
26-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Sorry post below belongs to Spending Review have posted it there now...getting muddled

Lots of reference to CCentres and training/support they offer cms and networks...frustrating because not all LAs have networks and not all CC are cms friendly

Not one person in that panel works directly in childcare...all based on research and nothing on evidence to what happens at ground level...wonder what you think?