PDA

View Full Version : Any 2simple users that can help?

harleyrider
24-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Hi I've looked at the 2simple app on an andriod and like the look of it. While playing around with it I've tried to email a report of myself to have a look at what it looks like...but nothing is arriving in inbox ( have checked junk files and changed email addresses)..the 'log' says email requested/sent...help pls x

loocyloo
24-06-2013, 09:22 PM
I don't know if I can help ...

apart from to say that I have android phones, and when I installed it on my old phone, I got the same thing, and it wouldn't let me add learners or anything and then sometimes, ages later, several emails would arrive. I had a 2 yr old Motorola defy and I don't know when it was last updated. I now have a galaxy mini thing which has the latest firmware stuff ( so the chap in the shop said! it all called such silly names such as jelly bean, or key lime pie or probably something else entirely! ) and it all works really well and fast! it might be that 2simple might be struggling with whatever it is that runs your phone!

harleyrider
24-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Thanks for reply :-)
I don't think it would be my phone its a 3week old SamsungS4.
Would you know how I access 'the hub/suite' what it gets sent to, maybe I could find answers there?

loocyloo
24-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks for reply :-)
I don't think it would be my phone its a 3week old SamsungS4.
Would you know how I access 'the hub/suite' what it gets sent to, maybe I could find answers there?

sorry! no idea! I am a technophobe at heart!

if you search 2simple on the forum, I know there is someone who uses it lots! (but can't remember who!)

good luck x

jadavi
24-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Hi, I use it a lot and the reports have always sent. Try another email?
Have you contacted the owner? He usually replies the same day.
Good luck

Chello
03-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Hi there, I use the system all the time, if it doesn't work, there is a technical team which are able to help you, the contact number is 020 8203 1781 and ask that Chris must phone you back. I email the rapports to myself and parents and it is diffidently working on a weekly basis.