PDA

View Full Version : A not so relaxing haircut

JCrakers
22-06-2013, 09:52 AM
My hairdresser comes to my house which is fab. I usually have my haircut after work on a weekday but today have booked for a colour. I usually colour my hair out of a box but thought I'd treat myself to a proper colour and cut.
So, I was looking forward to a nice relaxing haircut and a chat but she's just called and said her hubbie has had to go out and so she's now having to bring her dd who is 3.

So now I have to put the gate back on the kitchen and get the playroom open and sorted and I've got to have my hair done with a 3yr old around my feet..... Boo....Hoo :(

I love, love, love kids but I also love my weekends with a break.
Ah well.... :(

smurfette
22-06-2013, 12:12 PM
My hairdresser comes to my house which is fab. I usually have my haircut after work on a weekday but today have booked for a colour. I usually colour my hair out of a box but thought I'd treat myself to a proper colour and cut.
So, I was looking forward to a nice relaxing haircut and a chat but she's just called and said her hubbie has had to go out and so she's now having to bring her dd who is 3.

So now I have to put the gate back on the kitchen and get the playroom open and sorted and I've got to have my hair done with a 3yr old around my feet..... Boo....Hoo :(

I love, love, love kids but I also love my weekends with a break.
Ah well.... :(

I hear you! The chiropractor brought her lovely little one with her last week, she is 12 months and its a busmans holiday isn't it?!

bunyip
22-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Poor JC :(

At least it's just the one. Probably so quiet you won't even notice. :D

Rick
22-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Oh well if you get your hair looking how you want you will forget all that!

(Imagine if you had a 3 year old around your ankles and she accidentally gave you bright pink hair!) :D

The Juggler
22-06-2013, 05:22 PM
oh bless. you have reminded me I sooooo need to go colour my greys. tomorrow could be the day :laughing::laughing: