PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for your reg visit booklet

Haley
20-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Hello everyone :)

Im a newbie, so i really do apologise if this has been asked before. I am filling out my 'preparing for your registration visit' booklet and im stuck on the last bit - what to do to develop my service further. Am i being thick as i really dont know what to put!?! :blush:

I would be grateful for any help or advice.

Thankyou xx

Mrsh3103
20-06-2013, 11:57 AM
I think I put something along the lines of- send questionnaires home to parents regularly so I know what I am doing well and where I need to improve. Hth

adedwards68
20-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Hello everyone :)

Im a newbie, so i really do apologise if this has been asked before. I am filling out my 'preparing for your registration visit' booklet and im stuck on the last bit - what to do to develop my service further. Am i being thick as i really dont know what to put!?! :blush:

I would be grateful for any help or advice.

Thankyou xx

Just had my pre reg this morning and would recommend getting Sarah's ebook

Haley
20-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Just had my pre reg this morning and would recommend getting Sarah's ebook

Thankyou. How did it go? Is it as bad as it sounds?

Haley
20-06-2013, 02:34 PM
I think I put something along the lines of- send questionnaires home to parents regularly so I know what I am doing well and where I need to improve. Hth

Thanks for that x

adedwards68
20-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Thankyou. How did it go? Is it as bad as it sounds?

Not too bad , she basically covered everything in the booklet. If you think of any questions ask her/him as you go. I didn't have any prepared questions but things just popped into my head so I asked