PDA

View Full Version : Were very excited.

nikki thomson
18-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Well my hubby who has done 24yrs in the army and was due out next June, applied for his first ever job a couple of mths ago never expecting to get it, well after 2 interviews and a workshop type thing he got the job, he was so chuffed.
He asked his commanding officer if he could go 9 mths early with 2 mths notice and he said no he didn't think he'd allow it (he needs his signature) as there going on a 36 day exercise in aug and they needed him, he'd received contracts and everything from new job which is starting sep, they told him he'd have to wait until the redundancys came out today and basically wishing on someone else bad luck of not getting the redundancy they wanted so they could take his place (which sounds awful I know).
Anyway after waiting all day why they discussed it they have said he can go. Yipppppeeee.
So were going to be starting a new chapter in our lives, looking forward to buying our own home, I'm so proud of him and can't wait to go house hunting, just wanted to share. X

clareelizabeth1
18-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Sounds like everything is working out. Enjoy the house hunting.

The Juggler
18-06-2013, 09:19 PM
so glad it worked out honey! what's his new job?

hectors house
18-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Glad things are falling into place for you and your family. :clapping:

miffy
18-06-2013, 09:51 PM
That's brilliant - well done to your hubby!

Happy house hunting!

Miffy xx