18-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Morning Everyone

Sunny here at the moment but keeps going dull

What are you all doing today?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xx

mrs robbie williams
18-06-2013, 09:07 AM
Three under three today and one late as still asleep!!!!! So in day for us as now missed playgroup :( xx

FussyElmo
18-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Its gone really sunny here today. Unfortunetly it has also kicked my hayfever in big style.

Been to toddler group. Lo has picked up his teddy and pointed to his cot. Outside play later.

Then I have a network meeting tonight - boohiss but going to be really cheeky and leave 15 minutes early because Im going to go to the pub quiz with friends.

Hope everyone is having a good day :clapping:

clareelizabeth1
18-06-2013, 11:03 AM
Yes beautifully sunny I am trying to garden in between DS attempts to walk. I am not getting very far with it but then neither is he.

Also eyeing up the BBQ as I love a good meat feast.

lozzy23
18-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Its gone really sunny here today. Unfortunetly it has also kicked my hayfever in big style.

Me too did not help I took the 4 LO's to the park with all that grass and those trees!:p

They have all eaten lunch and 3 are dancing to the wiggles and 1 is sleeping.

Just got 1 schoolie today. Will visit the school farm, say hello to the goats and chickens and treat the pigs to some apples (biggest one for Cyril our favourite).

Have a good day everyone.

singingcactus
18-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Nice and hot hete. Been out in the yard all morning. The boys are currently eating their lunch. One will be off home soon, then we will have a little calm before the after school chaos. Had the ever lovely early years lady round this morning for the termly funding inspection/gossip. Love her visits. Was chatting about forest school, and outdoor training opportunities today, or lack of.
Been a nice sort of day, but am ready for bed now please.

Cinnamon Sugar
18-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Lovely weather here. Been outside all morning with messy play, mud kitchens and the like. Love the summer months when we don't have to mess about with layers and come in because the little ones are too cold. :-)

loocyloo
18-06-2013, 01:19 PM
we went to the childrens centre this morning ... early years worker thought it would be a good idea to put blue food colouring in the water .... I now have 2 blue mindees with blue hands/arms/legs and faces ( don't ask! ) and clothes !!! oops! luckily mummy is quite relaxed about things like that happening!

came home, fed piggies dandelion leaves ( collected some HUGE ones on the way home specially! ) and played out side. made a den and had lunch in it, 2 mindees now asleep in den!

3rd mindee fell asleep on way home and is still asleep in the garden! ( she was just nodding off on the morning school run, but we saw granny who, despite me saying Lo was going to sleep, said ''ooo, Lo doesn't have a morning nap'', stuck her head in buggy and disturbed her! GRR! if she'd had 15min then, she would have managed to stay awake for lunch and had a sleep this afternoon ... now when she wakes she will want lunch, fair enough, but then won't want tea!

I have been busy planting out all the plants that were going mad in the green house. why did I think it was a good idea in a white tshirt?!! :rolleyes: have saved a few for mindees to help with later.

its warm and muggy here.

singingcactus
18-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Haha, smurf family :) sounds like fun.

sing-low
18-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Hot and muggy here too. Typical - on the day I have to put DD in a backpack with lo in a pushchair and walk for 3 miles! Seemed like a good idea at the time....