PDA

View Full Version : Business Name Ideas!

EmmaB79
17-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Hi Im currently in the process of registering and would really love some help coming up with a business name, something short but catchy. Anything using my first name Emma or surname Brooks would be great. All help appreciated :)

Rick
17-06-2013, 10:17 PM
Hi

It's hard isn't it. Maybe do a bit if research on the Internet to get some ideas. Try and avoid using the same business name as someone else in your locality.

MessybutHappy
18-06-2013, 05:43 AM
Babbling Brooks Childminding?

Best I can do! I think it says calm, relaxing, fresh...but it may not! It may just be naff?!

EmmaB79
19-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Thanks for your help :) Its been really hard coming up with a name! But after much debating I think I've finally got there:clapping: Also checked to make sure no one is already using it in the area, the name is so simple that I have no idea why it took me so long to come up with, was definately over thinking! :laughing:

smurfette
19-06-2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks for your help :) Its been really hard coming up with a name! But after much debating I think I've finally got there:clapping: Also checked to make sure no one is already using it in the area, the name is so simple that I have no idea why it took me so long to come up with, was definately over thinking! :laughing:

Oh what is it?! Put us out of our misery!

EmmaB79
19-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Oh what is it?! Put us out of our misery!

Lol .......drumroll......... Little Brooks Childcare, really is simple but I love it! :) I think the logo will make me stand out but need to look into how I get a logo made up so it is protected and can't be used by others, any advice?

bunyip
20-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Hi Emma :waving:,

Oh no. Sorry to say you're now on the wrong side of my campaign to ban the use of the word "Little" from all CM trading names.

..............and what's wrong with "King Herod's Childcare Services" ?????? :huh:

smurfette
20-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Lol .......drumroll......... Little Brooks Childcare, really is simple but I love it! :) I think the logo will make me stand out but need to look into how I get a logo made up so it is protected and can't be used by others, any advice?

Love it! Well done!