PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY ALREADY.

angeldelight
17-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Hope you all had a great weekend ?They go so fast boo.

I have unexpected day off so I'm happy today

What about you what are your plans today?

Have a great day everyone and hope the weather is OK.

Angel xx

Toothfairy
17-06-2013, 06:22 AM
Morning
Have a lovely day off Angel.:thumbsup:
I'm off to my local Childminding Group this morning, it's my turn to supply snack.
We've got Musical Bumps coming today, the kiddies love that.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

childminder54
17-06-2013, 06:31 AM
I'm off to order my new kitchen it's gone way over budget with extension electrics and plumbing tiling.

Rick
17-06-2013, 06:32 AM
Monday always comes too quickly.......:rolleyes:

FussyElmo
17-06-2013, 06:39 AM
Morning Angel enjoy your day off :)

I just have one before and after schoolie today :clapping: BUT after the weekend I have lots of tiding up to do :(

Have a lovely day everyone x x

Chimps Childminding
17-06-2013, 06:49 AM
Morning Angel, Morning all!!

Hammering it down here :( Luckily I only have 1 mindee and just for the morning so not too bad, though she is 3 1/2 and full on, so not expecting a quiet, laid back morning :(

I wish someone would stop stealing the week-end!!! Look forward to it all week and suddenly its gone again!!! Oh well, onlty 5 more days till the next!!!!

Have a good day everyone!!!

step11
17-06-2013, 07:17 AM
Morning! Great it's Monday! Lets see what today brings both mindees are late, which I'm not happy about as have the school run so all need to be fed by 8:30. I'm not looking forward to seeing one of my mindees parents after last week.

I reckon they are late on purpose maybe they won't even turn up. We will see what happens!

Have a good day all!

loocyloo
17-06-2013, 07:33 AM
morning!

its my usual Monday day off, so helping in school and then in theory i'm getting my paperwork up to date this afternoon. in practice I will subconsciously be doing anything I can to avoid doing it!

DS is off on school residential trip today. so its a bit emotional here. so far i'm holding it together, but I might not manage it when he goes! he seems to be taking enough clothes for a month and more pairs of shoes than he can wear! but he has chosen what to take - clothes to get wet & muddy in, clothes to wear in the evenings and lots of pairs of socks as he hates having wet feet! then its wellies/walking boots/trainers/more trainers and plimsolls!

DD is reacting to the attention being paid to DS by being obnoxious! joy!

oh well, off to school now!

(PS...LOL glad I just checked, silly computer auto corrected wEllies to something else! ( with an I not an E !!! )

kellib
17-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Morning,

Don't usually work Mondays but today I have 3 mindees! We're off to toddlers at soft play soon then probably the park this afternoon.

Counting down the days to summer holidays now, only 2 more weeks to go!!

Becci26
17-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Morning everyone!

After a pretty stressful weekend I'm quite relieved it's Monday! I have the school day to myself and on my own. Have got jobs to do for DH but at least he is not getting under my feet! :thumbsup:

lubeam
17-06-2013, 10:01 AM
I have a surprise day off too :) yeaaaa so gunna clean up after a really busy weekend have some snuggles with dd and enjoy have no mindees :)