PDA

View Full Version : ORBIT Evaluations & Tracking Options

joannetalbot
15-06-2013, 04:56 PM
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me please? Has anyone had experience of using the evaluation/tracking options on the Orbit online system as I haven't and Im stuck :blush:

I would like to create and print these off to enable me to write a progress check but there are limited instructions on the orbit system of how you go about creating these so I wondered if anyone had had experience of doing them :)

Any help would be much appreciated,

THANK YOU

Jo x

Rick
15-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me please? Has anyone had experience of using the evaluation/tracking options on the Orbit online system as I haven't and Im stuck :blush:

I would like to create and print these off to enable me to write a progress check but there are limited instructions on the orbit system of how you go about creating these so I wondered if anyone had had experience of doing them :)

Any help would be much appreciated,

THANK YOU

Jo x

Although I really like using Orbit to do my obs/assessments I don't use the tracker or evaluation. I don't get on with those functions very well. I looked at doing the evaluation bit and found I couldn't print it which obviously isn't ideal. It may have been fixed now I don't know!

joannetalbot
15-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Thanks Rick, most people who use orbit seem to rave about the obs/assessment side but I don't know that many people who say the same about the evaluation/tracking and I think I'm beginning to realise why now! I really don't wanna have a paper version running alongside my online system though so have gotta try and make this work somehow! X

Rick
15-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Thanks Rick, most people who use orbit seem to rave about the obs/assessment side but I don't know that many people who say the same about the evaluation/tracking and I think I'm beginning to realise why now! I really don't wanna have a paper version running alongside my online system though so have gotta try and make this work somehow! X

The other reason I use paper copies for summative assessments is our LA have asked us to use their sheets so that's why I'm not so worried about Orbit's version