Morning Everyone

FRIDAY :clapping::clapping:

Sun is shining here too :jump for joy:

What are your plans today?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
14-06-2013, 06:50 AM
The sun looks like it wants to come out.

Plans for today. Go and get the stuff for dds birthday cake else shes not getting one. Then baking will commence.

Have a great day everyone

Roseolivia
14-06-2013, 06:54 AM
Morning, no rain yet but apparently it's on it's way. 1 mindee today then a couple of afterschoolies so a quiet end to the week:clapping:
I am off out for tea with some friends tonight so looking forward to that. DP working away so just me, Rose and Alfie all weekend, not sure what we're going to do as weather not meant to be great. Think we may spend the weekend in as next few weeks are busy, have family from Canada coming to stay and also getting married in 2 weeks.

mazza58
14-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Yeah is Friday, I am up early even though I don't work on a Friday, think I must be excited as going to pick my two grandsons up at lunch time for a weekend away in Skegness. I am so excited silly me, bucket and spades at the ready :}

Amandak28
14-06-2013, 07:11 AM
Im off to ikea today for some retail therapy and breakfast ;-) and then out for some cocktails tonight with one of my closest friends. :-)
Woo hoo so excited!!! X

singingcactus
14-06-2013, 07:21 AM
Lovely sun shiny day here :) my plans for today are entirely irrelevant as everyone has messed with them already lol.

Going to try to squeeze in some time to make trail mix for the dads, then go to soft play and all the parents can collect from there, cos they have all changed drop off and pick up times on me.

Oh, well that won't work will it? Can't take ceramic mugs and packets of trail mix to soft play. Sigh. I have no idea. My aim is to get to 5pm and have lost no children, put no children in the bin, and have given all children back to their correct parents. If that works out, then that's good enough. :)

smurfette
14-06-2013, 07:24 AM
Lovely sun shiny day here :) my plans for today are entirely irrelevant as everyone has messed with them already lol.

Going to try to squeeze in some time to make trail mix for the dads, then go to soft play and all the parents can collect from there, cos they have all changed drop off and pick up times on me.

Oh, well that won't work will it? Can't take ceramic mugs and packets of trail mix to soft play. Sigh. I have no idea. My aim is to get to 5pm and have lost no children, put no children in the bin, and have given all children back to their correct parents. If that works out, then that's good enough. :)

Sounds like a plan!!

Only have two today, including my unsettled one who was fab yesterday even enjoyed toddlers! Roll on 530!

Becci26
14-06-2013, 07:27 AM
Yay!! I could not be more happy that it is Friday today!!

Not much planned for today, I've got to do some online research for DH looking at portable card machines and invoice pads for his new business - the excitement is killing me! :/

I was meant to be going out for a friends birthday this evening but she has got the d&v bug so has had to cancel - boo :(

All the fun of the fair here lol!

Samijanec
14-06-2013, 07:58 AM
The sun is out here and I only have one after school collection, no mindees during the day. It's just me and my three year old son today.

It looks glorious outside. I've got training again tomorrow so really need to make the most of today. My wee man wants to collect "tadlingpoles" so maybe today is perfect for that.

Hope you all have a lovely day. :)

Chimps Childminding
14-06-2013, 08:06 AM
Don't usually work Friday's, but 1 parent was struggling today and asked if I would help!! Just dropped mindee at Nursery for the morning, so got a bit of ironing to get on with before I pick her back up at 12.20!! then it will be a full on afternoon as she is 3 1/2 and doesn't stop :eek: Thank heavens its Friday, its been a long week!!!!!

Samijanec
14-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Don't usually work Friday's, but 1 parent was struggling today and asked if I would help!! Just dropped mindee at Nursery for the morning, so got a bit of ironing to get on with before I pick her back up at 12.20!! then it will be a full on afternoon as she is 3 1/2 and doesn't stop :eek: Thank heavens its Friday, its been a long week!!!!!

Don't you find you get a bit disappointed when its your day of and you end up working?

I love what I do but I really love my Friday off.. :)

angeldelight
14-06-2013, 09:13 AM
Yeah is Friday, I am up early even though I don't work on a Friday, think I must be excited as going to pick my two grandsons up at lunch time for a weekend away in Skegness. I am so excited silly me, bucket and spades at the ready :}

Sounds lovely hope the weather picks up

Have fun

Angel xxx

angeldelight
14-06-2013, 09:14 AM
Don't you find you get a bit disappointed when its your day of and you end up working?

I do ha I feel resentful but still do it if asked ha

Angel xx

MrsP2C
14-06-2013, 09:18 AM
I have my first day off in months and am going shopping!!!!

Chimps Childminding
14-06-2013, 09:37 AM

Yes, especially when Mum arrives at 7.45 this morning, not in her work uniform (so obviously isn't at work until later) :( They have never needed me on a Friday, but their shifts have changed while I have been off sick!! I said I didn't work Friday's generally, but would if they were ever REALLY stuck!!! Me and my big mouth :angry:

Cinnamon Sugar
14-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Friday is my busiest day! How did that happen? Started at 7.50 will finish about 6. At least the sun has been out today and we've been outside all morning. Might get a couple down for a nap in a little while and tidy up ready for round 2 :-)

cathtee
14-06-2013, 11:47 AM
Angel you spoke too soon, its pouring down :(

Had a new parent round now sitting with my feet up watching the rain hoping it's going to stop by the time I do the school run only schoolies
today.

Samijanec
14-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Hehe chimps, we are our own worse enemy sometimes..

We obviously like to please too much. If only it was appreciated. :(

angeldelight
14-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Angel you spoke too soon, its pouring down :(

Had a new parent round now sitting with my feet up watching the rain hoping it's going to stop by the time I do the school run only schoolies
today.

Booo

It's going very dull here now as well

They say the weekend and next week is going to be like Autumn ..hope they are wrong

Hope it went ok with parent

Angel xxx

Samijanec
14-06-2013, 12:17 PM
It's still bright here but no "taddling poles" to be found. :(

charleyfarley
14-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Afternoon Angel and Everyone

Well we were going to have a picnic in the garden but the rain put paid to that so an indoor one it was :thumbsup: Today it was dress up as your Dad day, dd decided to go in her onesie as hubby is always in his but don't tell him I told you :laughing::laughing:

It's sunny now so the garden for us :thumbsup:

Carol xx

SJ35
14-06-2013, 12:54 PM
It's throwing it down here too :(

My day off today! :)
I babysat my nephew this morning at my sisters and then have come home to do two parent visits before going to get my little one from school.
Fingers crossed they sign up as then I will be full in September Tues-Fridays! I don't work Mondays so that would be great!
X

SJ35
14-06-2013, 01:03 PM
First visit done , they seemed lovely and want 4 days 7.30-5 so good hours! They are going to let me know by Monday.
The other one is due at 2.15 and they want 3 full days 8-6.30!
X

mrs robbie williams
14-06-2013, 01:43 PM
wooop - its been a long old week here. Only one baby today who is now asleep and will hopefully sleep until school run, got my friend round after school with her 2 kids and 3 week baby, so will be doing hotdogs for the all the kids, poss a couple of vino's later, be rude not to !! dh was working away but cancelled it as he is knackered lol so will be doing steak, mushrooms and jacket pot with salad for dinner:D got ds9 school summer fete tomorow then need to pop into town to sort fathers day presents, then hopefully out for dinner for fathers day sunday :)

ziggy
14-06-2013, 01:51 PM
It's wet and grey here and i really feel tired today.

New baby started full days this week, he has been an angel, thankfully, easiest baby i've ever had.

BUT other mindee had 3 toileting accidents today, 4yr old is pushing the boundaries constantly.

This will be my first Father's Day without my Dad or my husband, so gonna treat myself to nice bottle of wine this weekend and remember the good times.

Hope everyone has a lovely Father's day weekend:)

smurfette
14-06-2013, 04:11 PM
It's wet and grey here and i really feel tired today.

New baby started full days this week, he has been an angel, thankfully, easiest baby i've ever had.

BUT other mindee had 3 toileting accidents today, 4yr old is pushing the boundaries constantly.

This will be my first Father's Day without my Dad or my husband, so gonna treat myself to nice bottle of wine this weekend and remember the good times.

Hope everyone has a lovely Father's day weekend:)

Glad baby was ok. Saw your post re toilet training sounds like a nightmare!

Hugs for you for Sunday xxx I miss my dad too, he died five years ago, and this year I have a new Stepfather, my mum got married in march, she is 72 and he is 83! They are happy though and he is lovely, not sure what to do about Sunday, may see if I can get him a stepfather card.. Anyways doesn't make it any easier missing my Dad! Mind yourself and as you say,
Remember the good times xx

smurfette
14-06-2013, 04:12 PM
First visit done , they seemed lovely and want 4 days 7.30-5 so good hours! They are going to let me know by Monday.
The other one is due at 2.15 and they want 3 full days 8-6.30!
X

Hope it went well!!

smurfette
14-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Yes, especially when Mum arrives at 7.45 this morning, not in her work uniform (so obviously isn't at work until later) :( They have never needed me on a Friday, but their shifts have changed while I have been off sick!! I said I didn't work Friday's generally, but would if they were ever REALLY stuck!!! Me and my big mouth :angry:

Shocking ! I would be so annoyed! Least they could have done was minimise the hours they need you!