PDA

View Full Version : childcare.co.uk

benandjerrys
12-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Can I create an account? Ofsted should be out within 2 wks but currently not registered. Can I tick the Ofsted registered box and then put that im not registered for another couple of weeks in the info box?

Rick
12-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Yes this was clarified with Richard. You are allowed to register on the site but you must make it absolutely clear you are not yet registered with Ofsted.

angeldelight
12-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Do you already have an account?

Or are you thinking of joining

Angel xxx

angeldelight
12-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Can I create an account? Ofsted should be out within 2 wks but currently not registered. Can I tick the Ofsted registered box and then put that im not registered for another couple of weeks in the info box?

Have you started advertising elsewhere

I would mention you are not registered when parents call you

Good luck hope it all goes well for you

Angel xx

benandjerrys
12-06-2013, 11:36 AM
I was going to leave it until I was registered but have just seen an advert for a parent wanting a cm at my childrens school so have tried to set one up but thought I couldn't tick the Ofsted registered box.

Richard
13-06-2013, 09:20 AM
Yes this was clarified with Richard. You are allowed to register on the site but you must make it absolutely clear you are not yet registered with Ofsted.

This is correct. You can advertise now but must make it clear that you are not yet registered and can't work until your registration is fully completed.