PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into it .....

leanne1983
12-06-2013, 10:31 AM
Hi Everyone
I was a member around a year ago but I started working part time in school and only had after school children , I've now made the big decision to leave school and get back into minding fulltime :)
I've put the feelers out for new children and have just downloaded Orbit so I can Observe and asses in that way , does anyone else use Orbit ?
Do you have any other advise on getting back into the childminding mindset ?

Greatly appreciated

Leanne
Xxxx

mandy moo
15-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Welcome back :)
Ive never heard of Orbit,(only the chewing gum) but then I dont mind LOs.
What is it?

shortstuff
15-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Hi welcome back,

I dont use orbit, i use a different one that does your invoicing and daily diaries along with your planning, next steps and so on. Not sure if you would like to try it? it does a free trial so you can have a look around the system. Parents can also log in and see the info you have for their children.

If you would like any further info let me know x

smurfette
15-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi welcome back,

I dont use orbit, i use a different one that does your invoicing and daily diaries along with your planning, next steps and so on. Not sure if you would like to try it? it does a free trial so you can have a look around the system. Parents can also log in and see the info you have for their children.

If you would like any further info let me know x

What's that one Gail?

sarah707
15-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Welcome back! Things have changed a little in a year... this thread might be useful -

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/sarah-neville-e-books/107232-checklist-main-changes-eyfs.html

Good luck with the advertising! :D

FussyElmo
15-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Welcome back :thumbsup:

shortstuff
15-06-2013, 07:02 PM
What's that one Gail?

Its the two word one first word babys x

smurfette
16-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Its the two word one first word babys x

Thanks Gail can't see it do u have a link?