PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for ofsted to call

amelia lilly
08-06-2013, 12:40 PM
next week will be 7 weeks that they got my crb's, sent all my forms off end of jan, had do do a medical in march passed that, phoned them may 31 to make an appointment but they said they will get in touch with me when there ready, don't know how much longer I can wait, starting to worry, thinking is everything ok what do you think?

lisbet
08-06-2013, 07:19 PM
I think everything's fine. It can just take a while. Often there's a delay with the social services checks because they are too busy to get them done and Ofsted have to send them a reminder. I think there is meant to be a time limit on the application process (12wks?) Hope you don't have to wait too long xx

amelia lilly
09-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Its been 12 weeks so hopefully not too much longer x

suziealderton
09-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Its been 12 weeks so hopefully not too much longer x

I would ring them tomorrow and find out when your visit is-when they try fobbing you off (which im sure they will) ask them when the 12 weeks is up for for application to have been done. Once they actually look at this bit im sure you will get your date. Good luck x

amelia lilly
09-06-2013, 08:54 AM
I would ring them tomorrow and find out when your visit is-when they try fobbing you off (which im sure they will) ask them when the 12 weeks is up for for application to have been done. Once they actually look at this bit im sure you will get your date. Good luck x

Thanks will do x

suziealderton
10-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Thanks will do x

Have you spoken to ofsted yet?c

amelia lilly
10-06-2013, 01:04 PM
spoke to them, they said it will be soon then I said how long has it taken I think its been over 12 weeks, they said they have up to 12 weeks when they have got your crbs and this week is 7, so just got to wait he said someone will be in touch soon x

amelia lilly
13-06-2013, 04:10 PM
spoke to them, they said it will be soon then I said how long has it taken I think its been over 12 weeks, they said they have up to 12 weeks when they have got your crbs and this week is 7, so just got to wait he said someone will be in touch soon x

They rang and are coming a week on Monday x

benandjerrys
13-06-2013, 09:49 PM
They rang and are coming a week on Monday x

Aww glad for you, I think they have forgotten about me : (

jadavi
14-06-2013, 03:47 AM
I had to hassle so much.

I also got a letter (in error) saying I had been rejected!! I was in bits and rang up and they said
'O sorry that is a mistake.'
I said well I'm sorry it was devastating for me please will you find out who sent it, track it back and let them know and try not to have that happen again. I tried to speak to the line manager (there doesn't seek to be one!) and was just told my comments had been duly noted !!
I'm afraid they are really badly run and inefficient.

amelia lilly
24-06-2013, 02:25 PM
I had to hassle so much.

I also got a letter (in error) saying I had been rejected!! I was in bits and rang up and they said
'O sorry that is a mistake.'
I said well I'm sorry it was devastating for me please will you find out who sent it, track it back and let them know and try not to have that happen again. I tried to speak to the line manager (there doesn't seek to be one!) and was just told my comments had been duly noted !!
I'm afraid they are really badly run and inefficient.

Ofsted have been, went really well, the lady was really nice

benandjerrys
24-06-2013, 05:23 PM
chuffed for you! My lady has been today and it all went very well :clapping:

amelia lilly
24-06-2013, 05:38 PM
chuffed for you! My lady has been today and it all went very well :clapping:

really good can't wait to start x