My daughters are in Bornemouth and have rain and storms this morning

We have blue skies and hot sunshine

Late start for me and finish at 1 :clapping:then off till Tuesday

What are you all doing today?

Have a good one

Angel xxx

maisiemog
07-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Lovely here as well! And my day off so even better! Plans today are boring though...housework and then the dentist later! Might start packing for my holiday later!

Hope everyone else is having a lovely Friday
Xxx

mrs robbie williams
07-06-2013, 09:41 AM
Easy day for me today just a toddler 12 til 4 we are going to the shopping centre for lunch then back to take dog then he should sleep til school run then I take him home :) struggling to get motivated this morning prob due tithe bottle of wine I drank last night! I never learn lol xx

Mrs Scrubbit
07-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Well Angel I'm only 30 miles from Bournemouth and our forcast was very wrong, the rain was only to be scattered - we now have rain and thunder!!!! where's summer gone, I did loads of washing late last night and early this morning now its damp heap( day off) xx

cathtee
07-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Worked my 15 mins this morning, been shopping waiting for dh to come home for lunch then quiet pm and back to school run at 3.25,one
10 year old til 6 then wine o clock :blush:

Have a great weekend

Rick
07-06-2013, 11:40 AM
I have just the one today, who is now asleep. Then off to Bournemouth tomorrow till Monday which I have off.

If I see your daughters Angel (or Angle) I will say hello. I presume thy look just like you, halo, wings, sitting on a cloud?! :laughing:

smurfette
07-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Gorgeous here today! Last day for fav mindee very sadly packing all his things! On the plus side have my unsettled one here today and touch wood so far so good she has been fab. Off playing and not looking for me. Might chance the playground this afternoon once my three are home

kimnolan87
07-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Hmm, busy day - 5 children today all of which are sleeping at the mo!!!! School kids being picked up at 3, 17m old picked up and 4 and then just me and 23m old until 6......and working tomorrow :(

On the plus side, it's still very hot and sunny ;) xxx

FussyElmo
07-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Good afternoon.

The sun is glorious but I have been good and done all my washing and ironing - dh back tonight so I will have loads more.

Early finish for me tonight my only mindee is an after schoolie and mum says they will be super early tonight :clapping::clapping:

Petshrinklj
07-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Happy Friday. Almost weekend woopee.
My kids have been sleeping in this week and I've had to wake them up ready for school run. Fngersrcossed they lie in tomorrow.

I've had a nice day so far. i Went to play group with my daughter and we made crowns. She wouldn't wear it so I did. :) then on way home called into church bric a brac sale and picked up lots of games and a brand new play doh burger making set for 30p each. There's nothing like a bargain and a crown to make me jolly lol.

Tealady
07-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Only my Breakfast Boy this morning. No other work at the moment.

DS has been ill and recovering from an "unidentifiable virus" so unable to get out and about and DH working nights so quite bored and lonely.

My sister is supposed to be coming over tonight for food and drinkies but she often blows me out and as she's been "doing too much" I'm sure she'll cancel as per usual.

Just read that back... Boy! I sound such a Mizog. I normally love Fridays!!! Right off to find something constructive to do!

shortstuff
07-06-2013, 04:04 PM
only three today and i sent one of those home at 1 as she threw up all over her own lap, bless x

oh n i finished an hour early as dad came at 4.30 instead so no cooking for mindees either x

Ive only got a three day week next week too as DS has a school trip thursday and he asked if i can be a parent helper. Like a sucker i volunteered and got accepted lol

Friday all to myself though, what to do? oh yeah nothing x

funemnx
07-06-2013, 04:08 PM
I LOVE this job!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

9 for the school run this morning then just 2 during the day - we spent the morning in the park, gorgeous sunshine, had a picnic lunch there. Dentist check up this afternoon for me and number 4 son, then school run for 2 other children - they've all gone home at 4.30 :D

loocyloo
07-06-2013, 05:15 PM
we've had a great day :clapping::clapping:

mindees arrived 7.15 for breakfast ( ok, that bit is not so great ;) ) other mindees arrive, took some to school plus dd.

then went to scarborough museum to have a quick look at dinosaurs and then to the beach.

we have made sandcastles, collected shells and seaweed ( LOL one LO has insisted on taking home several pieces !!! ), played in the sea...enthusiastic splashing meant i lost my balance and ended up sitting in the icy sea :laughing: , had a donkey ride and fish & chips for lunch! felt like a holiday but we were only in scarborough for just over 4 hrs!

home and school pick ups and dancing drop offs.
mindees all gone home, just waiting for ds to get home from basketball and collect dd then definately wine oclock!