angeldelight
06-06-2013, 07:17 PM
The weather is supposed to be nice

Do any of you have any plans?

I wish it would hurry up this week is going soooooo slow

Angel xx

FussyElmo
06-06-2013, 07:28 PM
No plans yet Angel but the prospect of more nice weather sounds good.

What have you got planned x

Rick
06-06-2013, 07:29 PM
I have Monday off so we are going to Bournemouth for a long weekend.......I can't wait! :D

angeldelight
06-06-2013, 07:33 PM
I have Monday off so we are going to Bournemouth for a long weekend.......I can't wait! :D

I have Monday off tooo wahooooo

My daughters are in Bournemouth at the moment and they are having a great time they said it is really boiling and its getting hotter every day so have a great time

Fussy I am off to a huge car boot, shopping, cinema, the range, spending, eating relaxing ha ha

A bit of everything

Angel xx

loocyloo
06-06-2013, 07:34 PM
the national youth ballet are performing coppelia in york tomorrow and saturday, and a couple of the girls from DDs dancing school are dancing with them. so we are going to watch, and taking a friend who said she had never been to the ballet and as she only has sons, never gets to do 'girly' things! going to go out for lunch too :D

on sunday local football club are having a fun day with lots of bouncy castles and activities, so that will be great fun in the sun, unlike last year when it was chilly and blowing a hooley!

this week is whizzing by for me!

i MUST , this weekend, get on top of my paperwork! i've let it slide for a couple of weeks :( as been so busy in the evenings and have been walking out of the house when the last mindee goes home! (like tonight, mindees left 5.50, 2 minutes later i went to choir practice, left choir practice early to go to an opera rehersal and am now home, wanting a drink and a sit down! )annoyingly, i KNOW it won't take me long WHEN i get down to it, but i can't motivate myself to do it! the hours i spend on here could be spent on paperwork! :rolleyes:

loocyloo
06-06-2013, 07:36 PM

ooo, i like bournemouth. my favourite bit of the beach is southbourne beach. its a fair trek from the middle of bournemouth, hence its usually quieter, has a little cafe/takeaway/seaside tat shop and toilets!

have fun x

Rick
06-06-2013, 07:38 PM
I have Monday off tooo wahooooo

My daughters are in Bournemouth at the moment and they are having a great time they said it is really boiling and its getting hotter every day so have a great time

Fussy I am off to a huge car boot, shopping, cinema, the range, spending, eating relaxing ha ha

A bit of everything

Angel xx

We really like Bournemouth. Last time we went though my eldest was under 1 and my DW was feeling a bit under the weather so I ended up having to take DS out at 5am so DW could get some sleep! It was quite peaceful though walking along the beach on my own!

Toothfairy
06-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Off to London tomorrow. DH & I have been invited to a big gala charity evening.
It's a black tie do.
Lots of celebs going......Gary Barlow, Katherine Jenkins, Anton DuBeke, James & Ola Jordan, Phil Tufnell, John Culshaw to name but a few.
We are being put up at The Corinthia Hotel, all expenses paid!

I'm having my hair & nails done in the morning, then we are jumping on the train and heading off for the hotel at lunch time.
I'm sooooo nervous, I'm pooping my pants :blush:

Samijanec
06-06-2013, 07:55 PM
I have community childminding training for the next three Saturdays. No fun weekends for me :(

nikki thomson
06-06-2013, 08:10 PM
It's my children's school fete Saturday so were off there and then to my friends for a BBQ and to watch the final of britains got talent with a glass of vino. X

Supernanny86
06-06-2013, 08:16 PM
I've got tickets to bgt final. Not guaranteed, but I'm going to go and sit and chance it!! At least it's sunny!! :D ☀

Jenna
06-06-2013, 08:20 PM
Were having a BBQ just a few friends round or so i thought at last count we were on 20 adults and that's without all the kids.

supermumy
06-06-2013, 08:23 PM
I've got tickets to bgt final. Not guaranteed, but I'm going to go and sit and chance it!! At least it's sunny!! :D ☀

We tried to get them but couldn't but have loads of different ones and always got in
Get their early :)

Amandak28
06-06-2013, 08:26 PM

Applause.com by any chance?
I love that website! Yet to be lucky enough to get in anywhere yet tho.

Im sure you'll have a fab night!!

Rick
06-06-2013, 08:26 PM
We tried to get them but couldn't but have loads of different ones and always got in

That's good advice. I had tickets once and got there earlier than the ticket said but they still said there were no seats left. I was gutted having travelled quite a way to get there!

supermumy
06-06-2013, 08:29 PM
That's good advice. I had tickets once and got there earlier than the ticket said but they still said there were no seats left. I was gutted having travelled quite a way to get there!

Was just saying!
But we always get their 2/3 hours before tickets states and not had problem :)

WibbleWobble
06-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Saturday mr wobble and I will get motor biking and probably go to Bala lake for an ice cream

Sunday we are visiting his long lost cousin who he has traced through ancestry dot doo dah

So nice weekend

Wibble kineval x

The Juggler
06-06-2013, 09:32 PM
i'm shopping with dd - she has her Year 6 trip to a residential outdoors activity centre MOn-Fri next week. Only time she's been away before is with my mum and Dad for a week. Will be weird.

So shopping for essentials - including "lady things" just in case :panic::panic:

Tinkerbell1979
06-06-2013, 10:08 PM
My little girl is 3 tomorrow, Saturday is her party a nd Sunday we have family visiting :-D

charleyfarley
06-06-2013, 10:09 PM
We're off football boot shopping for dd, seems silly buying them for one day but hey she loves a sport :clapping::clapping:

Haircut for ds and then horse riding.

Sorting out the garden and a couple of tip runs. Maybe a barbe for tea on Saturday.

Sunday ds has a party to go to and then we are going to have the music blasting in preparation for Robbie and Olly :clapping::jump for joy::clapping::jump for joy::clapping:

I really miss living close to Bournemouth we loved it there, Angel your dd's should pop along to Lymington , it was a lovely little place when we were there. :thumbsup:

Carol xx

SJ35
06-06-2013, 10:53 PM
We're off to the park on Saturday morning and taking a picnic so will probably stay til 4ish. Then home to get tea and baths sorted and the BGT final.
Sunday- DD2 has swimming at 9.30am(why did I agree to such a silly time lol) then a party at a soft play area 3-5 good excuse for me to have a nice sit down and a cuppa with friends for a bit!
I should be catching up on learning journeys and other paperwork but haven't got the energy at the moment.
Lots of photos and notes for obs in notebooks just not written up.
Hope everyone has a good weekend x

mrs robbie williams
07-06-2013, 06:47 AM
The weather is supposed to be nice

Do any of you have any plans?

I wish it would hurry up this week is going soooooo slow

Angel xx

dh on a course until 1 saturday so me and the kids are going for long dog walk and picnic, he may meet us for the picnic if its the same time as he finishes, sunday dh is decorating and i think we will have a bbq :)

Becci26
07-06-2013, 07:00 AM
It's an inset day here today and no work so we are off out with friends for a picnic and play,

Tomorrow will be spent sorting out my bedroom - it needs rearranging in anticipation for new arrival...! Then babysitting in the evening for an ex mindee

Then Sunday is my friends baby shower - really need to get something for her... :/ (is anyone else NOT keen on baby showers just seems like an excuse to get presents and then again when baby has actually arrived!) should be a laugh though as lots of my lovely friends will be there :)

Supernanny86
07-06-2013, 12:14 PM

I've had loads before but always guaranteed. They're not prioritising any this time!! Gonna head. To lunch time, got into xfactor doing that :)

Supernanny86
07-06-2013, 12:16 PM

I only go as London is 20mins on train, I would never travel miles as its so hit and miss. I normally have priority and get in, but got to try my luck this time!! If people are unsuccessful they normally give tickets for something else, always hopeful for celebrity juice!! :)

Rick
07-06-2013, 12:17 PM
I only go as London is 20mins on train, I would never travel miles as its so hit and miss. I normally have priority and get in, but got to try my luck this time!! If people are unsuccessful they normally give tickets for something else, always hopeful for celebrity juice!! :)

It was between Bath and Cardiff so not a million miles....still annoying though!

Supernanny86
07-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Was just saying!
But we always get their 2/3 hours before tickets states and not had problem :)

With in unguaranteed tickets we got there 5 hours before doors opened and always got in. I now pay yearly fee and get priority that way if its full they reimburse me with something else!! :) one of the best shows I've been to besides xfactor is league of their own recordings!! Brilliant!! And only filmed 10mins down the road from me!! :D

Nicola Carlyle
07-06-2013, 12:27 PM
My plans are get massage and facial tonight whiled filing in more than a few glasses if wine (LOVE that my friend is a beauty therapist lol), then have a whole day of studying tomorrow for my level 3 followed by re arranging the garden to make it more child friendly.

supermumy
07-06-2013, 01:46 PM
With in unguaranteed tickets we got there 5 hours before doors opened and always got in. I now pay yearly fee and get priority that way if its full they reimburse me with something else!! :) one of the best shows I've been to besides xfactor is league of their own recordings!! Brilliant!! And only filmed 10mins down the road from me!! :D

I'm only down road from London studios so it's good me
Oh maybe I should pay for priority ones then :)
I'm also waiting of celebrity juice haha

Supernanny86
07-06-2013, 02:29 PM
I'm only down road from London studios so it's good me
Oh maybe I should pay for priority ones then :)
I'm also waiting of celebrity juice haha

Yeah it's £15/£20 for the year priority. I think it's worth the money!! :D

shortstuff
07-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Ive got a manic one tomorrow.

Charity photo shoot which im hosting in the morning, while i should be at college for my level three. So the minute that is finished im either off to college or playing hooky for a little longer as its DS's school fayre and he is desperate to go.

Sunday i have a new family visiting for two places with a september start, ooh exciting.

funemnx
07-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Going on a 'Ladies Night' with friends tomorrow night :blush::laughing:

singingcactus
07-06-2013, 04:44 PM
No plans here. Just chilling out. Loud music, gaming with my lads, maybe buying some motorbike gear so hubby stops nagging. Nothing strenuous or tiring :)

Maza
07-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Chilled out Saturday. On Sunday I'm off up North for my mum's birthday meal. All of my siblings will be there which doesn't happen often. They see each other all the time but I live too far away to see them often. Also get to meet my week old niece. x

leeanne910
08-06-2013, 09:27 AM
Im having a bbq with partner and my assistant (mate of mine) and her partner. No kids they be at nannies. Loads of wine and tequila! After the week ive had i hope to not be able to see properly later lol

Supernanny86
08-06-2013, 08:39 PM
So I queued for 7 1/2 hours and didn't get in to bgt! They let bout 20 in from the queue and I was 90. There was over 500 people queuing!! They let it until 730 to turn us away!! The good thing is that I got a lovely tan today, sunbathing outside wembley!!

supermumy
09-06-2013, 09:46 AM
So I queued for 7 1/2 hours and didn't get in to bgt! They let bout 20 in from the queue and I was 90. There was over 500 people queuing!! They let it until 730 to turn us away!! The good thing is that I got a lovely tan today, sunbathing outside wembley!! dde03cdf1e☀

Oh no what a shame :(

Supernanny86
09-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Oh no what a shame :(

Am a little annoyed but they said they'd replace it with priority for something else :)