PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Machines....

Cassie
06-06-2013, 05:19 AM
Kids are loving bubbles at the moment...can anyone recommend a bubble machine? Reviews aren't great for ELC ones so don't mind spending a bit more for a good one. :jump for joy:

hectors house
06-06-2013, 07:35 AM
I bought a cheap one from Sainsburys but found that even good quality batteries didn't last long in it, we didn't have it on for long but was changing batteries every couple of days - did try re-chargeable batteries but they aren't strong enough to make it work (It did say that on instructions but thought I would try). So have gone back to tubs of bubbles and bubble wands!

green4lynn
06-06-2013, 08:16 AM
I bought one from Asda yesterday for £5, its ok but not very powerful despite the claims on the box! The bubbles are quite small and don't travel far! I had a tesco one a few years ago which was better but one of the kids picked it up and got bubble mix in the motor! I think they are £10 in Tesco, wish I'd bought one of those now!!!!

Lynn x

angeldelight
06-06-2013, 08:46 AM
We have had a few and all been rubbish

I've seen a few friends have had brilliant ones though

I had the Asda one and thought it rubbish too

Angel xxx

PixiePetal
06-06-2013, 09:04 AM
I have had a cheap one from ASDA. Lasted the summer last year and, as they never seem to last long anyway, expect to get a fresh one next trip there. Got some hand held battery ones in Wilkos too. Different ends so different effects - double bubbles etc

eddie
06-06-2013, 09:52 AM
I have had lots over the years! I usually leave them out in the rain and have to replace them because of that each year. I have just bought the ELC one and so far so good, it blows bubbles which is pretty much all I expect of it! I have had the Gazillion bubble machine before and that seemed quite good as well.

Stapleton83
06-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Have an ELC one but it goes through batteries like no one's business but saw some yesterday in Tesco and there is 25% off all outdoor toys at the moment so might be worth a look.

Sam x

Petshrinklj
06-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Mines from toysrus don't know what it's called as dont have packaging. It's purpl and green If tt helps lol. It's really good it makes zillions of bubbles and Hasn't broken yet, lol. All you'd want in a bubble machine. :p
it won't have been expensive as it was an Xmas present for my son and we have a £10max budget we spend on each others kids.

blue bear
06-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Tesco one last year was complete pants, elc one was the best had it seven years.
I'm going to invest in an electric one this year now we have a plug in the garage.