PDA

View Full Version : Sef what do to with it if I can't complete online?

itsybitsyteeny
05-06-2013, 06:08 PM
I can't get into SEF online so if I complete it in word instead, how do I then get it to ofsted? Do we email it or give it to the inspector when they come?

Allie
05-06-2013, 06:30 PM
I posted and paid for it to be signed for keeping proof of posting. Ofsted sent me a letter back thanking me for sending it and saying it would be added to my file ready for next inspector. I thought it might prompt a visit as overdue but still waiting and working on my sef again

Mia73
05-06-2013, 08:26 PM
I was in the same situation, I just gave copy of my sef to my inspector when she arrived and she was fine with it.

MessybutHappy
05-06-2013, 08:27 PM
I emailed and then had a paper copy for the inspector, worked ok.

itsybitsyteeny
05-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Anyone know when I should expect a visit? I have just been registered in May.

MessybutHappy
06-06-2013, 06:40 AM
Six months is the aim, and quite normal, but it seems it can vary a bit across the regions, some on here have been waiting ages! Mine was six months after registration.

DollsHouse
07-06-2013, 09:34 AM
I printed it out and filled it in with a pen and the inspector read it during the inspection.

Koala
07-06-2013, 10:30 AM
I filled it out online in plenty of time for my inspection.

The Inspector didn't have it, nor did she seem bothered about it.

I had a hard copy anyway to give her,n which she thanked me for.

We get ourselves all worked up over doing everything perfectly and I have just got my new registration certificate this morning, yes the one that should have really arrived 9 months ago when the 'system' changed!!! :panic: what can you do :panic:

SammySplodger
07-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Reading with interest!

Just started mine and prefer to do it in Word anyway - worrying about 'losing' it online.

I'm planning on emailing and printing a copy out for Mrs O, but not submitting online.