It's FRIDAY :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Whaooooooooo

It's a lovely sunny warm day already not a rain cloud in sight

What are you all doing today ?

Enjoy the sunshine and have a great day

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
31-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Typical it waits till the end of the week Angel.

Going to the park in a bit to meet a friend and her child. The housework can wait the sun is shining :D

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

supermumy
31-05-2013, 08:50 AM
It dark grey and spitting rain here in London not fair :(

angeldelight
31-05-2013, 09:04 AM
It dark grey and spitting rain here in London not fair :(

Its on it's way to you

Xxxx

angeldelight
31-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Typical it waits till the end of the week Angel.

Going to the park in a bit to meet a friend and her child. The housework can wait the sun is shining :D

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

It's waited for my three day weekend

Wahooo :clapping:

Xxx

The Juggler
31-05-2013, 09:06 AM
still waiting for mr sunshine here :(

he is supposed to be bringing 20 degrees of heat with him today.

i am just getting stuck into LJ's and reports

bunyip
31-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Being a miserable old bu&&er, I want the rain back.

Reason: irritating neighbours. They're teachers but seem to imagine they're rock stars. Hence: loud music in the garden and equally irritating would-be-rock-star friends round every night for noisy little parties. This is preceded by the woman sitting in the garden 'phoning all her friends with invites. Don't know why she needs a 'phone, as she has one of those voices that can be heard in the next county (and a laugh like a chicken being necked.) Their other form of 'entertainment' is to mither their stupid dog so it barks constantly.

At least we can go out in the sun, but it really should feel like we're choosing to do so, not just trying desperately to escape from the neighbours' racket. For cruel irony, I expect the dog poo in the park comes from the stupid dog. :panic:

Can't wait until school is back and the neighbours go back to what they regard as 'work'. Mrs Bunyip gets up around 0430 so I'll just have to get up too and drag the metal dustbin down the side of the house (at least once) on Monday morning.

Vengeance is mine, saith the Bunyip. :angry:

angeldelight
31-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Being a miserable old bu&&er, I want the rain back.

Reason: irritating neighbours. They're teachers but seem to imagine they're rock stars. Hence: loud music in the garden and equally irritating would-be-rock-star friends round every night for noisy little parties. This is preceded by the woman sitting in the garden 'phoning all her friends with invites. Don't know why she needs a 'phone, as she has one of those voices that can be heard in the next county (and a laugh like a chicken being necked.) Their other form of 'entertainment' is to mither their stupid dog so it barks constantly.

At least we can go out in the sun, but it really should feel like we're choosing to do so, not just trying desperately to escape from the neighbours' racket. For cruel irony, I expect the dog poo in the park comes from the stupid dog. :panic:

Can't wait until school is back and the neighbours go back to what they regard as 'work'. Mrs Bunyip gets up around 0430 so I'll just have to get up too and drag the metal dustbin down the side of the house (at least once) on Monday morning.

Vengeance is mine, saith the Bunyip. :angry:

You make me remember all the reasons I moved house last year

I don't regret it for a moment

Revenge is sweet hey bunyip :laughing:

Angel xxx

AliceK
31-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Well the sun has just put in it's appearance here :clapping:. Looks like my DD will get her picnic in the garden she's been going on at me for all week. Going to chuck all the children out in the garden in a bit.

xxxx

shortstuff
31-05-2013, 10:00 AM
the sun is here but not the warmth. I still have the back door open though as the fresh air is great.

That being said I have just got back from the gp where my diagnosis of a problematic radial nerve was verified.

Oh and my sons permanantly swollen tonsils are still no nearer to being removed. I am getting more and more worn out with him being poorly but they say the op is too bad to risk!

maisiemog
31-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Day off!!!! Sorting toys and paperwork today and going advertising! Well if I can get myself off the sofa and motivate myself! I have none today and because I know no mindees are coming until Tues now I'm struggling to make myself tidy up. I made the mistake of putting Netflix on....dangerous!!!

loocyloo
31-05-2013, 02:27 PM
we popped to a local market and i got talked into buying yet more wooden play food ... tell me ... WHY do i need a wooden tube of green pesto??? !!! :laughing: at least i resisted more wooden train track .... although the big turntable was very nice! :D

we have then spent 4 hours exploring riveaulx abbey;answering a quiz, having a picnic, drawing pictures of the abbey, reading about it in the book and eating ice cream. plus mindees ran up and down and rolled down banks!

home and they are all outside, now running around playing football, with little mindee having a sleep!

i MUST go and get on with cooking tea!

think we've had 4 seasons in 4 days this week!

funemnx
31-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Me and my CM mate have been lolling about in the park talking about how we love our job - as apposed to the last few days in the rain when we were thinking what else we could do! :laughing:

toddlers896
31-05-2013, 03:18 PM
Me and my CM mate have been lolling about in the park talking about how we love our job - as apposed to the last few days in the rain when we were thinking what else we could do! :laughing:

Yea fandabbydosey.love it even more now ime in the garden and its only 2 hrs till finish time.wine and barbecue yipee x