PDA

View Full Version : Headache lol

Petshrinklj
30-05-2013, 08:49 PM
I'm attempting to write my first policy. Eek . It's for my cypop5 course but obviously hoping it will be good enough to keep as my 'proper' policy. When I first read it through it sounded too waffley now I think I've over edited it lol.
Anyway my main question was a good way of ending the policy. I want to say read it and sign it lol.

Here's what I have

Please sign to say you accept my equal opportunities policy. If you have any questions about this policy you are welcome to discuss with me.
Last update. 30.05.2013

Will that do do you think? Did I get the right accept/ except lol. I get them mixed up. :laughing:

Stapleton83
30-05-2013, 08:55 PM
I don't ask my parents to sign individual policies rather a letter signing to say they have read them. In addition to which I have always signed and dated them at the bottom and then said they are subject to annual review.

If you want a copy of a policy PM me and I will happily send you one of mine if it helps.

Sam x

sing-low
30-05-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm attempting to write my first policy. Eek . It's for my cypop5 course but obviously hoping it will be good enough to keep as my 'proper' policy. When I first read it through it sounded too waffley now I think I've over edited it lol.
Anyway my main question was a good way of ending the policy. I want to say read it and sign it lol.

Here's what I have

Please sign to say you accept my equal opportunities policy. If you have any questions about this policy you are welcome to discuss with me.
Last update. 30.05.2013

Will that do do you think? Did I get the right accept/ except lol. I get them mixed up. :laughing:

Accept is right!

The Juggler
31-05-2013, 09:16 AM
i also have one form for all my policies. however, i guess for your course you'll need to have a specific one.

Don't worry about it being good enough for your setting - you need to set out the statutory requirements PLUS what you want to happen in your setting. Just remember to spell and grammar check it and include all EYFS and legal requirements and you'll be fine.:thumbsup: