30-05-2013, 05:44 PM
What do you prefer

What do you like

Yum

Go on make me feel hungry ha ha

Angel xx

ivy
30-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Savoury , just had for supper homemade chicken and ham pie , puree parsnip and mash , lush

FussyElmo
30-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Both savoury fresh bread with bacon mmm. Pies mmm. Crisps favourite sandwich fillings.

Sweet, chocolate naturally, cheesecake dougnuts, cake.

Any food really :thumbsup:

singingcactus
30-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Savoury. Anything with chilli in it (except sweet chilli).

shortstuff
30-05-2013, 07:56 PM
definately sweet for me, speaking of which i must go n have another piece of the carrot cake we made today lol x

lisbet
30-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Definitely savoury! I think my favourites are beef in black bean sauce and roast lamb with roast potatoes and steamed veg.

AliceK
30-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Savoury. Anything spicy. Mind you I have just eaten a huge cream cake OH bought me earlier from Greggs, mmmmm

xxxx

Supernanny86
30-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Depends what mood I'm in really!!

Any food, hence why I've joined a gym!! :P

Petshrinklj
30-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeet for me. I'm having an enjoyable munch through a toffee crisp as I type. I'd forgot how good they were lol.

shortstuff
30-05-2013, 08:56 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeet for me. I'm having an enjoyable munch through a toffee crisp as I type. I'd forgot how good they were lol.

im reading the addictive posts on here eating the new cadburys choc lol after the carrot cake

clareelizabeth1
30-05-2013, 10:04 PM
Before I got pregnant I was a sweet girl, wanted choc, ice cream, cinnamon rolls and cake.

Then I got pregnant and my taste changed started to crave stew, pies all the old fashioned home made dishes basically. Oh' and cheese and crackers. I've had Ds now and thought my tastes would go back to sweet but it hasn't. Although I won't say no to cake

wendywu
30-05-2013, 10:09 PM
Savoury all the time and strong tastes like Stilton , marmite, bacon flavour , yum x

lisbet
30-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Before I got pregnant I was a sweet girl, wanted choc, ice cream, cinnamon rolls and cake.

Then I got pregnant and my taste changed started to crave stew, pies all the old fashioned home made dishes basically. Oh' and cheese and crackers. I've had Ds now and thought my tastes would go back to sweet but it hasn't. Although I won't say no to cake

I usually like savoury stuff, but when I was pregnant with my first (a girl) I wanted cherry bakewells, opal fruits (star burst) and strawberry milk! When I was pregnant with my DS I used to have to take a pasty to work to have before I started otherwise i felt faint; I was SO hungry with him and wanted lots of steak etc. (He has been the same since he was born!) When I went off Marmite on toast in favour of strawberry jam I began to suspect that baby no 3 would be a girl :laughing: (She was.)

The Juggler
31-05-2013, 09:13 AM
i love everything - I don't have a particularly sweet tooth but like a bit of choccy but can take or leave sweets and cakes and biscuits.

my big bugbear is mixing sweet and savoury - like sultanas in curries or salads or pineapple on pizza or sweet and sour sauce - yuk!