PDA

View Full Version : Are you all looking forward to a three day weekend?

angeldelight
24-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Evening everyone

Are you all looking forward to the long weekend

What are you all doing this evening ?

Angel xx

lozzy23
24-05-2013, 06:18 PM
Evening Angel

Yes I am especially that it will stretch into a week off :clapping::clapping:

Tonight just relaxing, putting a few bits of CM stuff away. My bedroom is huge without the travel cot.

Tomorrow we are going to see Muse, looking forward to that.

Enjoy the weekend xx

Mouse
24-05-2013, 06:24 PM
I don't work a friday, so I get a 4 day weekend & only work 3 days next week.

I just hope the sun comes out!

FussyElmo
24-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Oh yes especially seeing as I have the rest of the week off too :-D

Tonight I going to a friends for a girly night with curry, cheese, wine and good friends :-D

WibbleWobble
24-05-2013, 06:32 PM
i am going to be very busy!

Sunday is Katie's 21st birthday meal with our large family.....20 of us sitting down for a big pub meal all on me and Mr Wobble!!!

Her big sister Emily (25) is coming up from London tomorrow - havent seen her for nearly a year as she and her Gf got noro virus at xmas so couldnt join us. Kuzi cant come as she has work.

i am baking. cooking and shopping all day saturday. party sunday (we are having a buttie tea later in the evening for 20) and then monday.....god knows what i will be doing

wibble the busy! x

angeldelight
24-05-2013, 06:42 PM
i am going to be very busy!

Sunday is Katie's 21st birthday meal with our large family.....20 of us sitting down for a big pub meal all on me and Mr Wobble!!!

Her big sister Emily (25) is coming up from London tomorrow - havent seen her for nearly a year as she and her Gf got noro virus at xmas so couldnt join us. Kuzi cant come as she has work.

i am baking. cooking and shopping all day saturday. party sunday (we are having a buttie tea later in the evening for 20) and then monday.....god knows what i will be doing

wibble the busy! x

Sounds lovely wobble bum

Have a great time and happy birthday to everyone

Angel xxx

angeldelight
24-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Oh yes especially seeing as I have the rest of the week off too :-D

Tonight I going to a friends for a girly night with curry, cheese, wine and good friends :-D

Enjoy fussy

You will need them squats tomorrow ha ha

Angel xx

leeanne910
24-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Ohhh helllll yehhhh i am....i have had me a maccys. Some choc. Tomorrow is date night without my kids n sunday i intend to nurse a hangover n monday to chill

muffins
24-05-2013, 08:18 PM
No, cos I'm working Monday, but I am looking forward to the increased fees I will recieve:D

suziealderton
24-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Evening everyone

Are you all looking forward to the long weekend

What are you all doing this evening ?

Angel xx

Drinking wine! X

emmaw79
24-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Drinking wine too ;)

Rubybubbles
24-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Drinking wine! X

Snap heehee

littlemiss60561
24-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Yes yes yes yes!
In laws coming down tomorrow so really i should be cleaning . ( they do need to visit more often... The house gets a deep clean the night before they arrive with the help of OH lol) . Was looking forwards to OH taking the kids out so I get some time off, but they are lovely so alls good.
Enjoy everyone :0)

Supernanny86
24-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Yes!! Off to a feis tomorrow/ today probably by now! Sunday taking my siblings swimming, Monday championship final, working half day tues, full day Wednesday and then not back until the 10th as they're off on hols!! :D :D

FussyElmo
24-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Enjoy fussy

You will need them squats tomorrow ha ha

Angel xx

Rest day rest day. After helping with the copper trail at school I need it lol

mrs_scottydog
25-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Enjoying the weekend so far. A couple of hours ago the children went to Grandma's for a couple of nights :) Once I get off here I've got a bit if time to do some of those jobs you can't do with little ones around. Hx

Jenna
25-05-2013, 03:48 PM
I'm working Monday and with all this lovely sunshine today I'm wishing I hadn't agreed to it especially when OH comes in from work and says he's off till Tuesday it's ***'s law normally it's him working bank holiday and me not but hey ho it's extra money