PDA

View Full Version : Hug Needed

mummyme
24-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Looking after child today who is just awful. Only have him twice a week but it is too often.

I feel totally depressed while he is here which i know is not right.

There is truly nothing nice about him.

Just shed a few private tears because of him which wasnt really necessary.

Apart from that everything in my life is perfect so i should think myself lucky especially with recent events on the news.

Thanks for listening.

I did go into details in a separate post but then deleted it by mistake. lol

Half term next week and i dont have him. yay x

wendywu
24-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Chin up it could be worse , he could be your own child :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

mummyme
24-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks wendywu, that at least made me giggle. id have to have him adopted if he was!

Shamai
24-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Can you not afford to give notice if he is making you so unhappy? X

The Juggler
24-05-2013, 12:33 PM
hon, i think it's best you give notice. if you feel like this about him ,no matter how hard you try he will sense some of your feelings and you won't act the same to him as others no matter how hard we try and that will affect his self estemm and make his behaviour worse.

It's only fair to you and him that you give notice. You don't need to be crying at work honey. Sending a huggy. But for his sake too he needs to have a change :thumbsup:

blue bear
25-05-2013, 08:59 AM
We can't take to every child, get advertising and also look out for alternatives for him so you can soften the blow when you give notice.

littlemiss60561
25-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Aw I feel fr you. Had similar and felt so bad that this child was causing me so much emotional Argo that I felt unprofessional if I gave notice as I should give them a chance. Well I did for a year and it wore me down.although ensured I didn't treat him any different,I Realised it wasn't fair on either him or me so gave notice. Despite being skint for a while. The place filled up soon enough
Don't be sad in your job x