PDA

View Full Version : Contract ncma or pacey

mummy natters
22-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Hi

I am a parent back at work for the last 2 weeks using 2 childminders that trained at the same time but one is using pacey contract and the other is using ncma contract, im confused why is there 2 types of contract if pacey is the new ncma also are the ncma contracts still valid?
I would be grateful if someone can shed some light on this for me,

Thanks in advance

Mummy Natters

BuggsieMoo
22-05-2013, 12:46 PM
NCMA relaunched under a new name PACEY.The older paperwork (which alot of childminders still have) contains the previous name of NCMA. This is all still valid and when the paperwork runs out for the childminer it will be replaced by PACEY paperwork. All that is contained within the contracts (T&C's etc) are still the same, its just a name change. NCMA/PACEY have confirmed that any NCMA contracts are still valid and legally binding.

hectors house
22-05-2013, 12:50 PM
A contract that has terms and conditions on and is signed by both parties is valid even if written on the back of an envelope, so it makes no difference whether the contract heading is NCMA or PACEY - I am still using old NCMA contracts even though I am no longer a member. The contracts have no end date only a review date which is optional - if nothing changes that that contract is valid indefinitely.

mummy natters
22-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks buggiesmoo for your reply, was a bit confused as they have only trained this year just expected them to have the same contracts, thanks again X