PDA

View Full Version : northamptonshire childminders?

auntie lisa
20-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Hello I'm in the middle of my signing up and got my training next month. I feel pretty ready and full of ideas on toys/decoration/food ect but was wondering if there is any childminders in northamptonshire I could possibly pop round to see your set up ect makesure I'm not going ott or not doing enough. I'm not out to steal ideas just get advise. Thank you xx

christine e
21-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Hello I'm in the middle of my signing up and got my training next month. I feel pretty ready and full of ideas on toys/decoration/food ect but was wondering if there is any childminders in northamptonshire I could possibly pop round to see your set up ect makesure I'm not going ott or not doing enough. I'm not out to steal ideas just get advise. Thank you xx

Do you know about pacey local? There is a group in northants - if I post the link here it will be stared out so suggest you google 'pacey local' and become a member of the northants group which can be found under 'East Midlands'

Cx

auntie lisa
21-05-2013, 09:38 AM
That's brilliant thank you very much. Everything is so overwhelming it would be nice to have a person to talk to lol. Thank you x