PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing moments??

Becci26
16-05-2013, 06:23 PM
A mortified friend has just told me about her trip to the beach with her boys this afternoon where she spent the whole time with her skirt tucked into her knickers!

Made me chuckle but would be so embarrassed if it were me!
Got me thinking about our embarrassing stories, so what's urs??

MessybutHappy
16-05-2013, 07:39 PM
I should have been embarrassed but strangely I wasn't....the day the old man at the table next to us in the café pointed out that my baby had stopped breastfeeding sometime previously and would I like to cover up now? I merely said "oops" and did as he asked! Looking back I wonder how I didn't go bright red and run for the hills!!:laughing:

clareelizabeth1
16-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Funny my moment is bf too. It was my first time bf in public it was freezing cold outside so went in to a really busy cafe. Sat down ds was happily feeding and then he let go and I squirted the fellow at the next table. It went all over his leather coat. I was mortified. A couple at another table noticed but the fellow I caught didn't. He was a big motor biking guy and I was way to embarrassed to go say anything so I ran. I now feel bad for not cleaning it but at the time way to scared.

Mouse
16-05-2013, 08:36 PM
That reminds me of a time I was bf in a park. We were in a quiet, secluded corner of an empty field, so I wasn't being particularly discrete. I had my back to the field, facing the wood, when all of a sudden a group of ramblers appeared through the trees! They all strode by saying "hello" so I just smiled & carried on :blush:

RuthJ
16-05-2013, 08:57 PM
I have many embarrassing moments, mostly because I speak before I think!

But my worst one was throwing up whilst showing buyers around our house. I had to thrust my baby ds into the poor woman's arms before legging it to the bathroom, which they were stood right outside of! I still go red thinking about it!:blush:

JCrakers
16-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Probably the only embarrassing thing I can think of was(and it was more embarrassing for him than me)

It was summer and there were a lot of flies/midges around. Dh had just finished football coaching and was chatting to the other coach in the carpark. I was stood next to dh and I felt something down my top. So without thinking I pulled my top outward and started fishing around trying to find the fly or whatever had gone down. I didn't even give it a second thought that this chap who was stood next to me was quite a lot taller and didn't realise until he said " steady......and started laughing"
I looked up and realised that I'd got my top pulled out so far he could see right down it and he didn't know where to look.

"Sorry" I laughed " I've got a fly down my bra".... Lol

littlemiss60561
16-05-2013, 11:05 PM
the only one i can think of is boob related too!. i was shopping with my then 2 year old dd in the trolly and while reaching for something on a shelf, she lifted my t.shirt and shouted "wibble wobble booby jelly on a plate" having picked a really busy isle to do this in. she loved the attention from other shoppers (mainly sniggers) that she repeated her lovely song, attempting the actions for the rest of the shopping trip!
ok i lied, ive just remembered ... the same dd who whilst using the toilet overheard a woman in the next cubicle "wow mummy that trump was amazing! it was louder than daddies!!" i tried to hide my laughter, i really tried... but she picked up on it and began rasberrying... i was so embaressed that we stayed in there long enough for the poor woman to leave before us... with dd asking " mummy why cant we go out... weve finished" hehe love them hey...

jillplum
17-05-2013, 12:37 PM
When I lived in a hot place we had been to the beach and come back home for a bar b q. We sat on the terrace and it got really hot so I pulled my beach cover up off over my head only to realise that I had taken my wet bikini top off earlier. Everyone just fell about laughing :blush:

LauraS
17-05-2013, 08:50 PM
I was a lodger at eighteen and fancied my landlord/housemate like crazy. He was a bit older but single and absolutely lovely and we had been flirting for months.

It had come to the end of my time living in the house and I was due to move out in a couple of weeks, so after a night out with some encouraging mates and a couple of drinks I decided to make a move on the poor chap.

It was a teeny tiny two up two down and he was sitting in the living room watching tv. I came home, went upstairs and changed into some filthy but tasteful underwear and heels and made myself presentable. The stairs went straight into the living room and plan was to flounce down the stairs in just my undies looking sultry (I was 18, remember, and a.bit daft) and make him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Unfortunately the combination of dutch courage, heels, nerves and wooden stairs wasn't a good one. I tripped on the very top step, fell forward, bumped down each step in turn on my face and front and landed at the bottom of the stairs in a heap with my boobs adrift and cutting my forehead on a metal wastepaper basket in the process. I landed about three feet from his feet and he saw the whole.fall because the stairs were open plan.

He couldn't look at me without smirking after that, and I didn't get my man :(

Still can't think about it without cringing

sarak31
18-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Mine was when I was working in an office - a civil engineering office so mainly men - I was showing a group of about 20 of young graduates around. I tripped over nothing in particular and fell, landed on all fours with my bum facing them. They all came to an abrupt halt, I froze, slightly in shock and wanted to die of course, as one of the engineers spotted me and let out a 'way hey!' type cheer. I got up to a round of applause and still want to die when I think of this nearly 20 years later.
My life is one big Miranda sketch show. Such fun!