PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?!

Becci26
15-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Or does anyone else think you are asking for trouble if you say on Facebook you are going on holiday, when you are going and how long for??

Surely your just opening urself up for a burglary?! I realise that most people will have private security settings but even so one person could mention to another etc etc,

mum2two
15-05-2013, 05:43 PM
I don't think so. People would need to know my exact address, and those that do are my friends and family who I would have told anyway!

Plus, I always have my brothers here to look after the dogs! ;-)

Koala
15-05-2013, 05:44 PM
OH Yes, I don't even give the correct address when I get my Euros. You never know.

tess1981
15-05-2013, 10:13 PM
I wait until I get home from Holidays then post all my photos :) just in case:eek:

maisiemog
16-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Normally I would say yes but my sister has just moved in with us so I'm not so nervous now as she will be at home when we go away! I'm on major countdown now...4 weeks today for us!

FussyElmo
16-05-2013, 12:25 PM
Or when they tag themselves at places and it does come up with were you are. Then announce the entire family is there.

People think fb is the safest thing in the world whereas it really quite easy to nose at what people are doing even if they are friends of friends :panic:

Becci26
16-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Normally I would say yes but my sister has just moved in with us so I'm not so nervous now as she will be at home when we go away! I'm on major countdown now...4 weeks today for us!

I am not in the slightest bit jealous!

No holiday for us this year, but we will have a lovely new addition to the family instead so I am happy to wait til next year :D

maisiemog
16-05-2013, 08:08 PM
This holiday was our we won't be having Another baby lets go on a holiday we can't afford one! It's cost us way too much! It will be fab but in future I'm happy to stick to a caravan in Devon! Like you I would eh happy to forego a holiday for a baby :-)

migimoo
16-05-2013, 10:12 PM
I agree-we always wait until AFTER our hols to post about it-even teenage dd knows not to post on facebook or bbm when we're going to be away from home.

Sad but it's a case of better safe than sorry.