PDA

View Full Version : siblings - one contract or two?

knittaroo
12-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Hi,

just starting out, my friend has asked me to have her two children after school this week. They are 8 & 10 so outside the EYFS and no need for learning journals etc. This is a one off really rather than a long term thing, although there may be times in the future she uses me ad-hoc if I have availability.

I have Pacey contracts and paperwork, am I right in thinking if I do a child record form for each, I could do one contract and one permissions form to cover both the children?

Many Thanks,

Ruth

funemnx
12-05-2013, 05:51 PM
If it's just ad hoc, I wouldn't do contracts - just an information sheet for each child plus a permissions form for each child (e-mail policies) :thumbsup:

knittaroo
12-05-2013, 08:05 PM
ah, brilliant! I didn't know you could NOT do a contract! few, I was just about to start filling them so far as possible!

Thanks so much!

Greengrass74
12-05-2013, 08:14 PM
If it's just ad hoc, I wouldn't do contracts - just an information sheet for each child plus a permissions form for each child (e-mail policies) :thumbsup:

Agree with funemnx, this is what I do when taking Lo's on Ad-hoc. If you want I can email you a copy of the form that I use,

wendy222
13-05-2013, 06:58 AM
Agree with funemnx, this is what I do when taking Lo's on Ad-hoc. If you want I can email you a copy of the form that I use,

could i have a copy please if you dont mind x thanks

miffy
13-05-2013, 07:00 AM
I'd ask for payment in advance too - even though this is cover for a friend it puts things on a business footing from the start.

Miffy xx

knittaroo
13-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Thank you all! I'd love a copy of that form please!

Greengrass74
14-05-2013, 01:59 PM
could i have a copy please if you dont mind x thanks

If you private message me you email I will send a copy