PDA

View Full Version : Icandy peach blossom, any good?

CLL
09-05-2013, 09:10 AM
I need to buy a double buggy and I was thinking of getting this one. Anyone know if it is any good? What it's like for bigger children? Any help appreciated, cheers.

shortstuff
10-05-2013, 08:55 AM
sorry I dont have any knowledge of this one, im sure someone will be along that has soon :)

greanan
10-05-2013, 09:37 AM
My friend has it and thinks its fab. I love it and if I could afford it I would. I like it as a single aswell so would save having loads of buggies about

vickylou
12-05-2013, 10:20 PM
I had the I candy apple until recently and hated it! The seats were far too small, 18 month filled the seat his head was right up in the hood. My main bugbear is when in double mode you can't access the basket underneath!! The peach blossom seats are smaller than the apple, would suggest going somewhere where you could try a child in it first. As even second hand they are expensive

hectors house
13-05-2013, 07:57 AM
Just bought a double nipper from e-bay this weekend - haven't tried it yet as one of the children I needed it for is on holiday this week - the man we collected it from said they had an i-candy double buggy first (not sure which model) it cost £1200 and his wife liked it but children hated it, then he got a phil & ted's but the older child wanted to sit underneath where younger child should go, then they got the double nipper which everyone liked but the older child was walking more by then! So maybe try to find someone who has got one that you can look at properly before you buy and maybe see if you can borrow for a test drive.

There are so many factors to take into account with a double buggy - size, weight, how it pushes, folds, will it fit through doorways, will it fit in boot of car - I drove miles last week to look at an Urban tourer double - lots of people on here think they are great, probably are if you don't have to put it in car - it was advertised as being lightweight but it was huge and was so heavy I couldn't pick it up to put in car - maybe I'm just a weakling!

CLL
14-05-2013, 06:18 AM
Thanks for replies. I wanted a double to fit through my front door which is why I was thinking of a tandem. Would prefer a side by side but I only have a small entry hall so I didn't think one would fit. I will keep looking, but by the other threads on here I am not the only one struggling to come up with the ideal buggy.

kays4kids
14-05-2013, 09:44 PM
I've just got a Phil & teds & it's fab!! Would highly recommend as it fits through any door, it's easy to push & kids love it x