PDA

View Full Version : Moving house

Npg1
06-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Hi. Not sure if I have posted in the right place!

Our landlord has decided to sell our house after 2 years of us living here :( very upset. I have a mindee who lives next door at 1 and mum has said she will support us wherever we go and wont move her child.

I took on another child, 7mths old in april. Love looking after her, dont know how to take to mum yet although I dont see her much as dad drops off.

I sent her an email and said we have found a new place and its 3 miles from our home now, en route to dads work and she has replied saying it wont be as easy etc etc and will the move effect her days. At the end of the day I cant help moving! I have tried to find a house as near as possible so I dont lose anyone but you know when you just think, theres no please in some people.

I feel she questions me all the time, sends texts etc. Makes me feel uneasy most of the time. Ive never had this before. She makes me doubt myself.

Has anyone had this?

clareelizabeth1
06-05-2013, 09:24 PM
I have had it. Mostly in parents who are sending a child only a few months old to me. It's a hard thing to do. I know I think I am the only one who can look after DS properly and panic leaving him with anyone else. It's not that the people I leave him with cant do it but because I am not ready, ds is always fine. Your parent might be the same.

On the moving thing. Parents always like to sound put out but I'm sure she will come around as it is on the way to dads work.

Well done for finding a place so near

sarah707
07-05-2013, 05:07 PM
I hope the move goes smoothly :group hug: