PDA

View Full Version : Birthday present/card ideas please

Mrs Scrubbit
06-05-2013, 09:12 PM
Can anyone give me any ideas of what a 14mth and 2yr old can make as a birthday pressie for thier dad tomorrow- no handprints please as we did that 2wks ago for mums bday.I have spent all evening trying to think of something abit different, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please can someone help THANKYOU XXXXXXXXXXXXX

serin
06-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Can anyone give me any ideas of what a 14mth and 2yr old can make as a birthday pressie for thier dad tomorrow- no handprints please as we did that 2wks ago for mums bday.I have spent all evening trying to think of something abit different, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please can someone help THANKYOU XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I usually just cut out shapes from coloured paper and give them a card to stick it on. They can use glitter too if you want and then inside they draw with the crayons/felts.

Ive done coloured sand too. They put the glue and then spoon the sand on top.

Mrs Scrubbit
06-05-2013, 09:25 PM
I usually just cut out shapes from coloured paper and give them a card to stick it on. They can use glitter too if you want and then inside they draw with the crayons/felts.

Ive done coloured sand too. They put the glue and then spoon the sand on top.

lovely thanks,esp like your sand idea xx

serin
06-05-2013, 09:59 PM
lovely thanks,esp like your sand idea xx

Also I have done painting with cotton ear buds. Thats quite good too. One I havent done but plan to do is shape painting. You can make a heart shape and circle with loo roll and get them to dip and print.

MessybutHappy
07-05-2013, 06:24 AM
Butterfly feet prints? Completes the set!!!

Supernanny86
07-05-2013, 06:55 AM
For Xmas I planned feet and hand prints but went a little haywire!! In the end the 16m twins just got on with paint on the canvas (gave them a colour each) and it looked alright. Parents loved it as it was all their own work! It's now up in their house!!