PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WAHOOOOOO

angeldelight
03-05-2013, 07:06 AM
Morning everyone

FRIDAY :clapping::jump for joy::clapping:

It's a lovely sunny morning and it's set to last the weekend :jump for joy:

What are you all doing today ?

Late start and early finish here with one baby ...I break up at one for a whole week yippie super duper yeahhh

Have a great day everyone

Angel xx

Rick
03-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Ooooh lucky you! :clapping:
Still on tenterhooks, don't know if my baby will arrive today.
Either way it's a fairly quiet day, one mindee on holiday, the others gone by 4.
Definitely getting outside again, looks lovely again :D

JulieA
03-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Mental here today as it is an in service day, so all the usual ones and then some! Might have a trip to the park this morning to feed the ducks and then play in the garden. May enlist child labour and get them scrubbing the outdoor toys clean.

FussyElmo
03-05-2013, 07:23 AM
Lucky you angel got to wait for half term for mine holiday.

This morning im taking 2 of my chickens into reception class as part of their farm theme.

Hoping dh is feeling and wants to buy me some summer clothes.

Other than that merit assembly this afternoon but finishing at 4 so happy days

ruby
03-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Morning all
Lovely day here playing outside this morning and then this afternoon we are at the library for Tot's treasure time
enjoy your day

Cathy

Toothfairy
03-05-2013, 07:39 AM
Morning
Lovely and sunny here already, it's going to be a great day!
I'm off now til Tuesday :clapping:
Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup:

smurfette
03-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Morning! Quiet here today, one Lo all day and one just for the morning so gonna have youngest dds friend home for afternoon, her turn for a play date! Only thing is the morning only baby is my unsettled mindee, she has been so slow to settle and I am getting worn out, she is fine if its just me here or if I sit on the floor with her but if I move to do anything or I pick one of the others up she can't cope.. Not sure she is really gonna last the pace here maybe it's just too busy here :( have her all next Thursday, then I am away for a week or so, so won't have her for two weeks which probably won't help :(

shortstuff
03-05-2013, 08:58 AM
it is lovely here too. Im having a chilled one sitting in the garden on my new hammock. Catching up with some grown up reading x

Who can tell im enjoying my first child free day since november?

smurfette
03-05-2013, 09:10 AM
it is lovely here too. Im having a chilled one sitting in the garden on my new hammock. Catching up with some grown up reading x

Who can tell im enjoying my first child free day since november?

Sounds blissful! Enjoy!

shortstuff
03-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Sounds blissful! Enjoy!

Oh I am trying really hard murphf, its so difficult lol

My DS is gonna be in shock tonight when I get to collect him all by myself n take his scooter so he can ride home too x

smurfette
03-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Oh I am trying really hard murphf, its so difficult lol

My DS is gonna be in shock tonight when I get to collect him all by myself n take his scooter so he can ride home too x

It's the little things Isn't it?! He will love that!

mrs robbie williams
03-05-2013, 09:38 AM
lovely and sunny here today, just stuffing a bowl of tuna pasta before mindee arrives at 1130 then off out to buy bday present for ds friend for tomoro then walk the dog and school run and he goes at 430 today :) tomoro ds is at a party from 0930 tomoro until 0930 sunday morning so i am taking my friends 9yr old shopping for an outfit for her bday (sunday) then afternoon of paperwork :rolleyes: then either at pub for dinner or takeaway, sun collect ds and take him to ice skating party, cook a roast or bbq depending on weather then all off monday so family day :D:D:D:D

kellib
03-05-2013, 09:45 AM
It's horrible here, all rainy and grey!

I don't work Fridays so have been swimming this morning, now trying to motivate myself to do the ironing.

Have got longer to myself today though as my own son is going to his friends after school at lunch (half day here on a Friday!) so that'll be nice! Longer to have a nap should I decide I need one lol

shortstuff
03-05-2013, 10:53 AM
It's the little things Isn't it?! He will love that!

its just a shame i cant do that for him more often as the little ones i have would kick right off x n hes having a bit of a jealous patch at the moment too so great timing for a day off x

SYLVIA
03-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Lovely day here again. Children finding it a bit too warm though. Maybe a walk through the woods this afternoon to stay cool. Long weekend decorating my bedroom so probably won't see too much sunshine but it will be worth it when it's done. Have a good one everyone

Chimps Childminding
03-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Nice here, though clouded over a bit at the mo!!! Don't work Friday's so no mindees today. This was my 1st week back at work for 8 months, so glad to have a day off, tired but great to be back in the swing of things!!!

Been to dentist (just for check up), done a bit of ironing, now heading off to Makro with a friend, how sad am I to be excited about going to Makro!!! and no work till Tuesday :clapping: Hope the weather lasts :thumbsup:

hectors house
03-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Ooooh lucky you! :clapping:
Still on tenterhooks, don't know if my baby will arrive today.
Either way it's a fairly quiet day, one mindee on holiday, the others gone by 4.
Definitely getting outside again, looks lovely again :D

Remember that feeling each and every day my grandson was late - ended up 12 days late - he is 9 weeks old now and I picked him up at 7.30 this morning, from his home as my daughter went back to work on Monday - as she works in Bath, i'm not on her way to work so went to get him - his dad is going to stay home and look after him but I have kidnapped him today! :clapping:

Hope your baby comes soon Rick - I guess you are hoping for this weekend to minimise distrupting childminding - will you be taking any time off or carrying on as best as you can.

Let us know as soon as it arrives :thumbsup:

Rick
03-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Remember that feeling each and every day my grandson was late - ended up 12 days late - he is 9 weeks old now and I picked him up at 7.30 this morning, from his home as my daughter went back to work on Monday - as she works in Bath, i'm not on her way to work so went to get him - his dad is going to stay home and look after him but I have kidnapped him today! :clapping:

Hope your baby comes soon Rick - I guess you are hoping for this weekend to minimise distrupting childminding - will you be taking any time off or carrying on as best as you can.

Let us know as soon as it arrives :thumbsup:

Hi, I will take at least a week off. I only have 3 parents and they work from home so there isn't too much disruption with that. I will let you lovely people know when it comes!

As for today, I took mindee to school only to find gates closed and nobody in sight.....someone told me at the gate it is an in service day. Anyway mum was at home so took him back to his house. She never reads any letters (or probably my daily diary) so this was bound to happen eventually!

singingcactus
03-05-2013, 12:58 PM
We have had an awesome day today. We played out in the yard for most of the morning, then on to the park with friends for more play and a picnic. Then we went inside to the playframe for even more play. Then the lads all got collected (one of them 4 hours early..yay). I assume they are all crashed out on their respective sofas by now fast asleep lol.
They were all superstars today.

And now, THREE WHOLE DAYS OFF!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

The Juggler
03-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Lovely here too. Got a strange weekend. Lovely day tomorrow, drive to parents and meet up with 2 old school friends. Back on Sunday night but then got revision and paperwork to do :(:panic:

can't have it all easy I guess :laughing:

toddlers896
03-05-2013, 01:21 PM
We started off at Brewster soft play this morning meeting our cm friends and now we are in the garden waiting on a friend for coffee and play.off to Croydon tomorrow to see my mother in law as she is in hospital and then the rest of the weekend is just chilling,eating and drinking.lets hope the sun stays out.have a great weekend everybody xx