I
My new mindee only likes circle objects and wheels
Not really used to schemers as such I've read about them
I understand he has rotational schemer but what and how do I follow it on
Do I just provide things with the interest do I do special paperwork
Any advice would be fab :)

JCrakers
02-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Just add it to observations and LJ. Developing his interest in circles and wheel find other activities including this
Maybe toys that spin, go round. Look at cogs, things that roll. Roundabout at the park, rolling outside or spinning. Spinning tops. Painting with fingers round and round, painting using cars or truck wheels
:)

supermumy
02-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Thanks just what I thought but had To check :)

noreenismail
02-05-2013, 12:15 PM
I've also had a child start that likes round things and spining them and he had never played with paint before and didnt like it/wasnt interested. So I got some mini paint rollers from the pound shop and he loves using then with paint, we also tried rolling balls through paint as he likes to push the ball back and fro. He also spend ages playing with cotton wool balls and water.

supermumy
02-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Thanks I think I have some rollers somewhere in the paint craft cupboard will dig them out
I like the cottonwood idea but I can't physically touch the stuff sadly :(

CLL
02-05-2013, 01:47 PM
I am busy trying to convince my husband to build me a wind machine. They have one at the Life centre and it is amazing. They love to put things in the bottom and watch them spin around and out the top. But until I get one I will be using sticks in wet sand, paint brushes with water to paint on walls, fences etc. balls, tunnels, wind spinners. I record in my obs that lo has a rotation schema and then plan my next steps accordingly.

CLL
02-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Oh I have also filled small bottles up with water and glitter. It looks great when they shake it.

Little miss
02-05-2013, 03:02 PM
If you use glitter glue in the water with glitter it creates a lava lamp style effect.