Morning Everyone

A very sunny morning here ...let's hope May is a bit better

What are you all doing today

Hope you have a great day everyone

Enjoy the sunshine if you have it

Angel xx

FussyElmo
01-05-2013, 06:27 AM
Its not sunny yet but looks like the sun is peeping through.

Nothing planned dd has to go to the orthodontists this morning.

desiderata
01-05-2013, 06:42 AM
Sunny here too, not sure what Im doing yet. School run with 2 then non for 3 hours as little one got chicken pox , xx have a good one everyone x

Becci26
01-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Tis sunny here too,
I have woken up in a foul mood and feeling very sorry for myself so once I have done the school run I will be mostly hiding at home on my own!

Muffin
01-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Lovely day for my birthday :) I'm working but we're off out to enjoy the sun

miffy
01-05-2013, 06:58 AM

Happy Birthday Muffin, hope you have a lovely day!

Miffy xx

miffy
01-05-2013, 06:59 AM
It's sunny here too but there was a good ground frost this morning!

Just hoping we have some warm weather for the Bank Holiday weekend

Miffy xx

loocyloo
01-05-2013, 07:01 AM
happy birthday muffin!

we're having a 'stay at home day' ... just lots of outside play in the nice sun. we might go for a wander down the lane opposite to see some lambs.

got my DO coming over this afternoon ...

have fun everyone xxx

Toothfairy
01-05-2013, 07:11 AM
Morning
The suns out but it's still a bit chilly.
Ive got 3 under 4yrs today plus my before and after schoolers.
We are off to the park this morning, then back for naps. This afternoon will be a 'go with the flow' afternoon.
Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

mazza58
01-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Morning everyone it is a lovely sunny day here but still a bit chilly, today we are having a stay at home day with 2 mindees and my grandson, so lots of playing outside in the sunshine hopefully. Have a nice day everyone with what ever you are doing

singingcactus
01-05-2013, 07:20 AM
Happy birthday muffin :) hope you have a great day.

I am so glad it is a nice day. We will be having 5 toddlers round this morning, 3 staying all day, with the addition of 4 schoolies at 3pm. Thankfully there will also be plenty of mums around too. 2 extra toddlers are coming on a playdate with their mums, and 2 of the schoolies are coming round with their mum who will be bringing my boy home from school too. Then last toddler leaves at 6.30 and my boy wants to finish building his aerplane.

He is junk modelling it. Anyone else fancy challenging their ks1/2 kids to make an aerplane, write about it and post pics of it on the forum? It seems to have captured my sons imagination....haven't heard mummy can you play with me, since monday. He has listed all the mats he needs, written how he will build it, now he is building it, then he will write any changes into his materials and instructions.

Toothfairy
01-05-2013, 07:27 AM

Happy Birthday :clapping:

silvermist
01-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Morning Angel, lovely and sunny here too. Only one lo in soon so we will be going in the garden to play.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Happy birthday Muffin xxx

MessybutHappy
01-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Happy Birthday Muffin!

Sunny here, and off to the park later! Happy Days. This time last year I was stuck in an office!!

hectors house
01-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Bright and sunny in Somerset too - warm enough to play out without coats on and not hot enough to need sun hats and sun cream - just right!

manjay
01-05-2013, 12:09 PM
I am on countdown to 5 when I will finish for 10 days! Off to Kos in the morning so it is a day of me stressing and wondering if I have packed everything:D

loocyloo
01-05-2013, 12:58 PM
I am on countdown to 5 when I will finish for 10 days! Off to Kos in the morning so it is a day of me stressing and wondering if I have packed everything:D

ooooo, lucky you! have a wonderful time :D

Rolacolapink
01-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Happy Birthday Muffin!

Sunny here, and off to the park later! Happy Days. This time last year I was stuck in an office!!

Me too (the office bit) - isnt it great!!!!!!! :laughing:

shortstuff
01-05-2013, 08:47 PM
We have had a lovely sunny day here. Went for a bit of an ambitious walk and caught the sun. Even had a naughty lunch of chips from the chippie.

Dinner with four LO's was self topped pizzas on the patio having a picnic. It was lovely.

wendywu
02-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Happy Birthday Muffin :clapping:

A garden day today as my car is being serviced, thank goodness its sunny :cool:

butterfly
02-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Happy Birthday fpr yesterday Muffin! It was my birthday yesterday too! Luckily I didnt have to work and was able to enjoy the sunshine!