PDA

View Full Version : back to club

Littleglees
28-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Im back at slimming world, its 16 weeks till my jollies and I was trying to do it at home but realised I needed the support of the group :-) I lost 2 stone back in 2011 but put it back on :-( so wish me luck x

cathtee
28-04-2013, 04:26 PM
good luck to you,:thumbsup:

I'm at slimming world too, I am currently slimming for my daughters wedding in 9 weeks, have been going to the same
class for nearly 10 years, and I agree with you I need to go every week as I can't do it on my own, I usually loose weight to go on hols
then put it back on and then take it off again so really I'm near enough at target but going away twice a year go out of target range so I will just keep
going I love the social aspect of group

suziealderton
28-04-2013, 05:38 PM
good luck with sw ladies! i lost 2st 8.5lb with sw and became a consultant-it really does work x

sarah707
29-04-2013, 05:18 PM
The only thing SW doesn't teach is moderation - if you follow the plan and cut down just a little bit each week, even on the free foods, you will see much more consistent weight loss and you will be teaching yourself healthier eating lessons.

Good luck! :D

Littleglees
05-05-2013, 07:04 AM
Lost 2 1/2 pounds :-) howver this weekend not going good, dd has made cakes for brownie camp and my nan had shortbread fingers with our cup of tea and unfortunately I had no will power and had two x

ziggy
20-05-2013, 08:18 AM
good luck

I also joined SW for the first time last wednesday, i'm a bit concerned as i seem to be eating an awful lot but hopefully will still lose weight. I thought i would miss my wine more than i have.

suziealderton
21-05-2013, 08:41 PM
good luck

I also joined SW for the first time last wednesday, i'm a bit concerned as i seem to be eating an awful lot but hopefully will still lose weight. I thought i would miss my wine more than i have.

Dont be, as long as its free or superfree you cant go wrong!x

ziggy
22-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Well it would seem i must have done something wrong. i only lost 1/2lb, I know it's a loss but i have been sooooooooooo good and felt like crying when i was weighed. I expected a bit better result from the first week:crying:

Littleglees
22-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Ive now lost 8 pounds in four weeks :-) lol however I was well pleased with myself until a new lady and daughter who started last week came and lost 5 pound each x

suziealderton
22-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Ive now lost 8 pounds in four weeks :-) lol however I was well pleased with myself until a new lady and daughter who started last week came and lost 5 pound each x

Dont compare your weight loss to anyone elses. People have big losses in the first week because its mainly fluid at the start. An average of 2lb a week is fab-and its easier to keep off xx

suziealderton
22-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Well it would seem i must have done something wrong. i only lost 1/2lb, I know it's a loss but i have been sooooooooooo good and felt like crying when i was weighed. I expected a bit better result from the first week:crying:

Dont give up-have you done a food diary?

Supernanny86
22-05-2013, 09:13 PM
I've joined the gym and I'm actually loving it!! The fact I done a cx workout tonight and can feel muscles I never knew I had is hurting but must mean I worked hard!! I've also cut my calories down too as need to lose a stone and half!

Sw really works, I done it a few years ago and lost 2 stone. Stick with it!! :D

mama2three
23-05-2013, 06:56 AM
I went back to WW last night.
lost lots last year but some has crept back on - Ive been trying to 'diet' over the last month but its not having an effect this time. I need the discipline of the weigh in I think. I dont intend to track , weigh etc - I know what I should and shouldnt be eating! I just need to go and weigh in!
At least i got to gold so my meetings are free as long as I stay within 5lbs of goal. I knowingly set my ww goal at the high end of what my 'normal' range is , but with my build i should be around 10lbs lighter than that to be 'me'. So , 12lbs to lose before the middle of July. Day2.
Had some amazing support on here last time - Especially Juggler and Jelly , so hope you dont all mind being my support this time when I go into 'binge mode' as I do occasionally!

ziggy
31-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Excellent news:clapping:

After only losing 1/2lb after first week, this week i managed to lose 4 1/2 lbs, so that's an amazing 5lbs on just 2 weeks.

Realised i couldnt eat tinned pineapple freely and my muesli wasnt sugar free:blush:

So hope i can keep it up

Good luck to everyone else xx

suziealderton
01-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Excellent news:clapping:

After only losing 1/2lb after first week, this week i managed to lose 4 1/2 lbs, so that's an amazing 5lbs on just 2 weeks.

Realised i couldnt eat tinned pineapple freely and my muesli wasnt sugar free:blush:

So hope i can keep it up

Good luck to everyone else xx

Wonderful news ziggy! Congratulations x (can you telp im an ex consultant with my 'did you do a food diary!' )

ziggy
05-06-2013, 08:35 PM
well only 1/2lb this week but have awful cough and have been taking medicine plus sucking cough sweets at night when i cant sleep

I have kept food diary, am on green as i'm a vegetarian (although eat fish now and then)

Stapleton83
05-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Good luck x

ziggy
05-06-2013, 09:03 PM
thank you x

suziealderton
05-06-2013, 10:07 PM
well only 1/2lb this week but have awful cough and have been taking medicine plus sucking cough sweets at night when i cant sleep

I have kept food diary, am on green as i'm a vegetarian (although eat fish now and then)

Oooh poor you-hope you feel better soon. Ive come down with the lurghy-cold, horrid cough and have lost my voice :(

ziggy
05-06-2013, 10:32 PM
thanks, dont think i have a cold, just a really dry cough which keeps me awake most of the night. No energy to go out walking on these lovely evening makes me really grumpy