PDA

View Full Version : Gardening

It's a small world
27-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Another question . When i decided to become a cm our garden was in a bad way and so we got a gardening company come 4 times a year to treat the garden . Can i claim for this and how much - all or a percentage?

What % of tv licence ?
What % of house insurance?
What % of sky tv?
What % of council tax ?

Sorry to be a pain x

cathtee
27-04-2013, 09:42 PM
Not sure about garden, but the council tax is 10% and I, ve never seen anything about tv licence or sky rental to be honest I don't think its tax deductable.

supermumy
27-04-2013, 09:58 PM
You can claim for tv license or sky tv unless it is soley used for business use only and that is why you for it?
and I'm sure mindees don't watch that much of it that it is for business use only :)

As for garden not sure I suppose you could put a percentage down of maybe 10% of the full price don't forget to get receipts

Chatterbox Childcare
28-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Another question . When i decided to become a cm our garden was in a bad way and so we got a gardening company come 4 times a year to treat the garden . Can i claim for this and how much - all or a percentage?

What % of tv licence ?

Nothing as far as I am told
What % of house insurance?
I don't think there is an actual percentage but understand that MM put 10% on their accounts books. I claim my actual house percentage based on use
What % of sky tv?
I claim for just the childrens channels as I don't have little ones myself and it is 100% use by mindees. If you have smalleer children then I would say nil
What % of council tax ?
Have a look at the HMRC website or on PACEY as it is all detailed there. I do actual use so don't know these sorry

Sorry to be a pain x

With the garden, is it done just for the children or your own use? If you own to I would say nil.

It's a small world
28-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Thank you we do use the garden but have it treated to keep it in good condition so the children can play out . Not great soil xx