PDA

View Full Version : Childminder with vacancies in Grays Thurrock

SarahS
17-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Hello

My name is Sarah I'm a registered childminder in the Grays area in Thurrock. I currently have spaces available, I have an up to date Ofsted report and great references from parents.

If you would like to know more you can contact me via the forum to arrange a visit so u can see my home, meet me and my children.

Kind regards

Sarah
Childminder level 6 qualified

muddybootskids
18-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Hi Sarah, I'm Stacey and based in grays. I'm a newbie Childminder been reg since feb2013. I have a little boy 3 days a week and would be nice to meet other childminders in the area. If u fancy meeting up or just chatting on here would be lovely xxx

mummyme
19-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Hi Sarah and Stacey, my name is also Sarah and I live in the Grays area. I am being bombarded with calls for childminding at the moment and dont know any other childminders to pass the business onto. I would happily send this business you way if i have your permission to do so. i currently look after 7 children and have 2 on my waiting list to start in November, so really cant take on any more. I know that the primary school placements have been confirmed this week and that is a busy times for parents wanting to go back to work.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards.

muddybootskids
20-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Hi Sarah 2, lol yeah that would be great!!! I've sign posted all around grays, Wilkinsons, morrisions, doctors, corner shops but everyone says its word of mouth! I'm based in Florence close my local school is Belmont Castle Academy. Haven't got any schoolies at the moment and have a my own 15 mth old plus a 19 mth old 3days a week got a 10 mth old starting in June 3 days a wk term time only. So please do pass on my details and would be lovely to meet up with u ladies. Been living in grays for 10 yrs and due to working in London all that time hardly know anyone!! Lol very sad :( xxxx

SarahS
21-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Hello ladies thank you for the responses to my message I would love to meet up Stacey there is a childminding group at Thameside school in Grays every Thursday 12 till 3 so come along if you can if not we could go to a park with the the kids. xx

Sarah that would be great if you could pass on my details got spaces to fill but for the first time in 3 years I'm struggling to fill them.

For both my email is <personal details removed > or mob<personal details removed>hope to hear from you both soon, thanks again for the reply. xxx

Admin note: Sarah - for your safety and security the forum owners recommend that you send your email address and phone number privately by private message. :)

muddybootskids
23-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Hi sarahS, that would be great! I don't know how to private message on here only been using it for a few weeks will find out and then message u my number and Sarah2 ill message u my details too regarding passing on my details thanks ladies xxx