PDA

View Full Version : New parent visit!

lindz
12-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Hi, my name is Lindsey and I'm currently waiting for my registration to go through, hopefully not too long now! I've had a child recommended to me by a friend and have arranged for the mom and baby to come and visit me on Wednesday. The problem is that I don't really feel very prepared as I wasn't expecting anything so soon! Could anyone please let me know what I need to have ready for her to see or any paperwork that I need to give her copies of when she comes to visit? Thankyou.

sprinkles
14-04-2013, 10:07 PM
You only need toys and things, if that. You can't give out any paperwork unless you are registered although can tell her about your fees etc. I had one mum round before I was registered but it was a very informal chat and just a chance for me to meet little ones.

Carolc
14-04-2013, 10:41 PM
If you have hard copies of your policies i would let her see them too. Chance for a cuppa and a chat let her get a feel for your home and how her little one would be. And any certificates food hygiene that kind of thing. If you have your letter confirming you will be registered you can show her that as well. Good luck huni you will be fine Xx