PDA

View Full Version : advice on prams please

suziealderton
11-04-2013, 05:11 PM
hi have just got a zafira, and when all the seats are up boot space is tiny. which prams are the best for small spaces? have seen the cosatto duet lite-if anyone has one would appreciate finding out what you think of them x thanks

mrs robbie williams
11-04-2013, 05:20 PM
I have a zaffy and with all seats up except one boot seat ij can fit my double nipper in x

Nicola Carlyle
11-04-2013, 05:52 PM
I have an s-max and with all seats up I can still fit in my maclaren double. Don't get me wrong-it's a squeeze but it fits!

natalieatk
11-04-2013, 07:02 PM
I have a zafira and bought a baby jogger city mini exsoecially to fit in! Goes in perfect!! Fold completly in half flat! Pricey bit worth it! Can push with 1 hand with 2 kids in, and goes through doorways!

Also had a silver cross double which just went in!

Had a cosatto and a maclaren both are to tall to fit in!

Supernanny86
11-04-2013, 09:32 PM
I only have a kia picanto, and a double city jogger fits in my boot which is tiny!!! It has to go in a certain way but it fits!! Helps that it folds flat!!!
Lovely pram, very easy to push, and can fold in a flash!!

Kxx

shortstuff
12-04-2013, 11:32 AM
I have the older style zafira and a cossato duet lite. They dont go together, beware. If you are using all 7 seats the only place to put the pushchair is in the footwell directly behind the driver seat and all the way across. This is ok so long as you only have children in that row with very short legs as they have no leg room. Mine rest their feet on the pushchair.