PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to express your opinions on MORE GREAT CHILDCARE?

Chatterbox Childcare
11-04-2013, 03:43 PM
If so please book and go along to your local regional forums which are taking place shortly. Details of all areas with dates, times and venues can be found on the pacey website.

jillplum
11-04-2013, 04:24 PM
My sister and I have signed up for the Durham one.

loocyloo
11-04-2013, 07:38 PM
I wanted to go, but mine clashes with a course I am on which I have been wanting to do for eons!

Chatterbox Childcare
12-04-2013, 07:08 AM
I wanted to go, but mine clashes with a course I am on which I have been wanting to do for eons!

Is there another one on that you can get to as you can go to any forum? They are spread over 3 weeks I believe

loocyloo
12-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Is there another one on that you can get to as you can go to any forum? They are spread over 3 weeks I believe

LOL! all the ones in the 4 regions around me are on the same day! and it doesn't clash with a training course ( thats a different meeting :blush: ) we are going to see cats that day, having bought the tickets last year!

Chatterbox Childcare
12-04-2013, 12:54 PM
If you really would love to go to the forum meeting I will buy the cats tickets from you lol

Simona
13-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Loocyloo ...some of the meetings are still Regional Forums while others have been amalgamated into the '4 Pacey launch events' which have the same standard agenda: new brand and benefits, looking at merchandise, a report on ncma local and creative ideas for your setting etc etc ...
at the end of the day you can put your question about MGC (that forms part of the regional forum)...following the publication of the DfE Agency policy I guess most questions will revolve around that and ncma involvement in recruiting unemployed parents???

In Greater London we opted for the 'mini conference' because of this ncma organized everything rather than the committee doing it and the committee paid ncma for venue etc etc

I too would go and see CATS in preference to the event...who wouldn't??? you can always get your questions to be asked by a colleague
I am sure that the dates of the events could be posted here? unless not allowed by the terms and condition...not sure of the rules on this??

Enjoy the show!!!

loocyloo
13-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Loocyloo ...some of the meetings are still Regional Forums while others have been amalgamated into the '4 Pacey launch events' which have the same standard agenda: new brand and benefits, looking at merchandise, a report on ncma local and creative ideas for your setting etc etc ...
at the end of the day you can put your question about MGC (that forms part of the regional forum)...following the publication of the DfE Agency policy I guess most questions will revolve around that and ncma involvement in recruiting unemployed parents???

In Greater London we opted for the 'mini conference' because of this ncma organized everything rather than the committee doing it and the committee paid ncma for venue etc etc

I too would go and see CATS in preference to the event...who wouldn't??? you can always get your questions to be asked by a colleague
I am sure that the dates of the events could be posted here? unless not allowed by the terms and condition...not sure of the rules on this??

Enjoy the show!!!

thanks. i would rather see cats!

i hope that questions & answers will be posted here? as i am sure that several of you here will be asking the same things! xxx

Simona
13-04-2013, 10:25 AM
I will be happy to take cms' questions to my Greater London event especially as many have not been able to secure a place
So start asking and I will list them

I am sure cms can ask question regardless of which area they are...as you well said they will be the same!